1.2

~Feya~

I don't know how much time has passed. Judging by the lighting though I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it's enough time. The park was starting to get dark. This part of the park was dim and not crowded and I could see why Luke had it in one of his favourites places. That still doesn't explain it though...If every beautiful place was worthy to be in my 'favourite places to be' list then this list wouldn't end. There is always a reason we like a place and that's not just if it's pretty or not.

Me and Luke spent these hours partly doing nothing, partly talking but mostly making out. I won't spend a single minute trying to say how good it felt or how good he was at it. Waste of time...it was though a really good way to take my mind off of things and just have a bit of fun.

"Why do you like it here so much?" I asked after a long silence between me and Luke. He shrugged his shoulders. He had his eyes closed and his head was resting against the back of the bench. I was sitting next to him and I was doing exactly the same thing like him. Nothing.

"I think it's because me and my family used to come here when I was ten. Good times" he said after a while and I nodded even though he couldn't see it.

"If we ever go to Boston, it's your turn" he mumbled; keeping his eyes closed and smiling slightly.

"I don't have list of places. Everything sucked! For me that is" I explained and he finally opened his eyes; meeting mine.

"That's why you moved?"

"Because I didn't like it there?" I asked and he nodded. "No." I mumbled and looked down; trying to avoid his gaze at every cost.

"I get it. You don't want to talk about it" he said and when I looked at him, he wasn't looking at me anymore.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time. It said 18:56 and that I had six missed calls from my dad and another eight from mum. Jason had texted me two times and I had one more problem called Jake who kept texting me for the past hour.

I ignored all of them and put my phone back in my pocket. Maybe it's time to go back home. The air is getting cold again and I'm sure Luke's parents must be wondering where he is too.

"I think we should go" I said and saw Luke shake his head no. He looked at me and pouted.

"Not yet" he said pleading me with his eyes. Mum and dad are going to be furious. I'm grounded either way so let's make the most of it, right?

"Fine" I breathed out and he smiled in victory.

"You just can't resist this" he said while gesturing to his face. I laughed at him and he pouted before he laughed as well.

Me and Luke are really weird. Well no...we are so alike that makes us weird. I don't mind that to be honest. Sometimes you need someone who is just like you only because he gets you. Luke understands why I wanted to ditch today and he gets why I was so angry with my dad. And you know what's the best part of this? He doesn't ask too many questions. Just the necessary.

I felt Luke's eyes on me and I turned my head to meet his. He was just looking at me. Not saying anything or even smiling or something. He was just...staring.

"What?" I asked in a rude way. I know he didn't do anything but I don't like it when people stare at me for no particular reason.

"I'm hungry. Are you? We should go get something to eat" he said as he jumped up and turned around to face me. I figured this way I can stall my return home a little more so I agreed.

"Sure" I mumbled; grabbing my bag and standing up. Something I regretted immediately since I stood exactly next to him and I kind of felt intimidated. He is a fucking giant. And I'm not that short either.