2.2

~Feya~

"Why are you eating so much?"

"I'm just hungry" I said and continued eating my sandwich. Michael rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair. His now purple hair.

"I liked green Michael better" I said and he laughed.

" I liked eating-less Feya better" he said mimicking my voice.

"Too bad" I said and laughed. We were just sitting at his basement. Doing absolutely nothing but wait for all the others to come so we can go out finally. Saturday night and we decided we will try to be a normal group of friends.

Making Michael's house the meeting spot I arrived here 10 minutes earlier. Not that it mattered because everybody was late. Michael called Ash; said he was stuck home for at least 15 minutes. And of course the two divas - Luke and Liv - weren't ready.

"Why did you like green more?" Michael asked after a couple of silent minutes.

"It looked good when you wore black; meaning everyday." I said and stung my tongue at him. He laughed a bit and then went silent afterwards.

"Okay. Do you have chocolate?"

"Upstairs why?" he asked with a genuinely confused expression. I just wanted to smile at how cute he looked.

"We can go get some while you tell me what the fuck is wrong with you lately?" I mumbled and he rolled his eyes. He got up and grabbed my hand in his; as we walked upstairs and into the kitchen.

He passed me the chocolate bar after getting a piece for himself. "Why do you eat so much?" he asked again and this time we sat at the living room.

"I'm on my period. I eat. A lot" I said and Michael let an aww. I laughed and continued eating my chocolate. Well Michael's.

"Is it annoying?" he asked then.

"Huh?"

"Periods" he said and blushed and I just blinked my eyes. Then I started laughing.

"Dude don't laugh at me" he said and blushed harder. I kept laughing. Like wow.

"Don't try to avoid the topic we're about to chat. Yes they can be annoying, now talk. What's up with you?" I asked when I stopped laughing. Right when he was about to speak the bell rang and Michael went to open the door. A really happy looking Luke walked in followed by a moody looking Liv.

"Please let's get drunk tonight" she said and sat next to me. She pouted and hugged me with no warning whatsoever.

"Getting drunk is something I would like too" I head Luke say and saw Michael nod smiling.

In case you're wondering Calum and Anna aren't coming. Not because they have something else to do. Mostly because well...they weren't invited. Liv didn't want to see Anna at all these past two weeks. Even when Anna tried to talk to her Liv did that thing she pretended Anna was invisible. The boys didn't talk to Calum as well. Michael came and handed me my jacket and I saw his knuckles; still slightly bruised. He punched Calum the other day. More than once. Until Luke realized what was going on and pulled away Michael by force Calum had a busted lip and a black eye.

He isn't even worth it. That's what Luke said to Michael that day. Calum didn't even try to fight back. He just stood there and accepted punch after a punch. But I saw just how hurt he looked when Luke said that.

Ashton on the other hand simply didn't talk to him. For two weeks straight he has been avoiding Calum. And how do I know all these? Partly from them and partly from Calum and Anna.