3.6

~Luke~

Things were...weird?

Different?

Hectic?

Maybe all three. I'm not sure. Our trip to London was approaching in a really frightening way and I would be an idiot if I said I wasn't scared.

I am.

Lots of people to please, and lots of people to be good in front of. I'm not good doing things like that.

I haven't talked to Feya in two weeks. I tried, but she slammed her door on my face. About a week after she broke up with me I found her at school. I had the solution.

She would just have to come with me.

But I was planning ahead of time without even knowing if she would accept. And she didn't.

"Can I talk to you please?"

"What do you want?" She asked in a rather tired tone. Not too angry or sad, just tired. Like she wanted to fall asleep. I could relate. Keeping this from her took a lot of effort and I don't even know why I did it.

Maybe she would still be with me if I had talked to her like Calum did with Anna. They talked and agreed to try the long distance but me and Feya? No. We're more complicated and there is no one else to blame but me.

"I have the solution" I said and smiled.

"What solution?" She asked now sounding more like her normal self. Only more distant. It was like she didn't knew me, like she hadn't met me. I felt like a stranger.

"Come with me. With us" I said it. I couldn't keep it anymore. The thought was making my mind fuzzy. If she would come, I wouldn't lose her.