1.1

~Luke~

Monday came faster than I liked. I got up and left the house before my parents so I won't have to go through an interrogation.

I quickly go out of my car and walked straight to the entrance where I spotted Michael's green hair.

"Hey, Luke!! Luke! I gotta ask you something" he said; waving his hands and jumping up and down to get my attention.

"Talk to me" I said when I got next to his locker. He shot me one of his goofy smiles but then he quickly got serious and eyed me weirdly.

"What?" he shook his head like he was uncertain of what he was going to ask me but then he sighed and looked at me with an extremely serious expression.

"Did you do anything?" he asked.

"Like?"

"With Feya" he added now a stern expression took over his features.

"uh...meaning?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck and bit down on my lip. Something I do really often since I pierced it two years ago.

"She's acting really weird today and has a really really snappish and mean way to talk" he explained and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't see any difference" I said and he punched my arm, really hard; something you're not used from Michael.

"I'm serious" he said the serious and stern expression still there. It kinda creeped me out to be honest.

"I didn't do anything" I said seriously and Michael nodded.

"Can you talk to her? I mean you're used to this. She talks to you like this all the time" he said and I sighed.

"Dude..." I don't want to do it because girls think that you are extremely interested even if you ask the simplest question like How are you? Are you okay? They go nuts!

"Please..." Michael trailed off and I sighed in defeat.

"Fine" I mumbled as I started making my way towards Red's locker. I walked till the end of the hallway; since her locker was one of the last, and then I saw her stuffing her books in the locker, really aggressively if I might add.

"Hey, grumpy face" I said smiling and she huffed in annoyance.

"No Red?" she asked while staring at her locker.

"Red grumpy face"

"Nice" she said sarcastically.

"What's up?" I asked as I leaned against the nearby locker.

"The ceiling" she mumbled.

"Seriously?"

"What do you want Luke?" she asked in a tired voice.

"Okay let me re-phrase. What's wrong?" I said and she sighed.

"My dad decided to change into a jerk again" she simply said and I nodded.

"Okay...so? All fathers do so at some point"

"Did you not hear the again in the sentence?" she asked while finally turning her head to meet my face. I smiled at her and she scoffed.

"I did"

"Can you do me a favor?" she abruptly asked when the bell rang. I saw students around us rush to their classes and others taking their time but nonetheless going.

"What?" I asked hesitantly. Everybody wants favors today.

"Let's ditch" was all she said. She shut her locker and took her bag in her hand.