Chapter 28 (THE LAST CHAPTER)

3 weeks later

Pandora P.O.V (5:30 am)

I can't believe they died.

It was such a waste of innocent life's, my father didn't deserve to die, I do miss my father a lot. He was a useless father, he didn't love me, he had problems but he was still my father. Everyone deserves a second chance to change, but know he can't get that chance because he six feet in the ground. I miss him so much, I wanted him to be there to walk me down the aisle when i get married, I wanted him to be there when I have kids but now he can't.

I didn't know Lola brother and his girlfriend that much but they had so much potential in life, they shouldn't have died. No one should have died but an evil man decide that he was going to ruin some innocent life's. The police haven't found Derek yet, there is no proof that Derek started the fire at the moment but I know he did this. James and Dave have gone missing too.The charges against Nathan has been dropped and he comes out of prison today.

Do you know the weirdest thing that has happened in these past weeks is that Lola apparently loves Tom. Lola says that she has always loved Tom and just wen't out with Nathan to make Tom jealous. Tom and Lola has been together ever since Tom saved Lola. I think something is up with them to, it's so strange. She hardly knows Tom that well and they only been going out three weeks, yet she wants to marry him. I went mental when I found out about them wanting to get married, She loved Nathan it's surprising that she just moved on to Tom. In my opinion she too young to get married, she nineteen she should be worry about finding a job or going to university, she has a lot of time ahead of her. I don't see why she just have to rush into things, yes she can get a divorce later on in life if she not happy but why have all the hassle of that when she could just date Tom and see how it's go's not get married after three weeks of dating. Who get's married after three weeks of dating?

The weedings at quater to twelve this morning. No body has told Nathan, Lola told us not to say anything to him. So poor Nathan is going to get out of prison at half eleven Today to go home and find a note that everyone t the church for Tom and Lola wedding. Jayne gave me jobs to do every time it was visiting time at the prison so I couldn't get to Nathan to tell him. Lola did ask me to be her bridesmaid but I refused. I'm not talking to any of them and I'm not taking part in there wedding that's going to break Nathan heart.

Anyway I got a Job to do today because the boss has a very important assessment for me today. Blake says that I could get over £75,000 if I do this job, so that means I will have enough to buy this little cottage that I have been looking at. I think it will be good for me and Jake to get away for a while. The cottage is ten minutes away from the sea side also it's not far from a little town and it's be good to have a fresh start from everything. Also it gives me time to think about Jay. Me and Jay still haven't talked and I don't know what to do. I have tried to talk to him but he says he dosen't want to know or he is busy. I know I screwed up with him and I don't know what to do or say to make it up to him.

Tom P.O.V (11 am)

Today the day I marry Lola.In about forty five minutes Lola should be at the alter. I wanted to get married as soon as possible so Nathan couldn't stop this marriage . When Nathan and Lola first starting dating I was so jealous. I wanted Lola and Nathan had her but now I'm going to have Lola and there nothing Nathan can do about it.

Lola P.O.V (11 am)

Today the day I marry Tom.

when every girl is little and she go's to or see a wedding they spend most of there time planing there wedding or what is going to be like. Every little girl dreams of a big white wedding dress. I don't have a big white wedding dress. I have a cream coloured cocktail dress that came of the high street. Every little girl dreams of going to there wedding in a house and carriage. I'm going to my wedding in a taxi. Every girl dreams of a big fancy venue to get married at, I'm getting married in the small local church which isn't exactly picturesque. Every girl dreamed of there father walking them down the aisle, well my father is in prison and dosen't know I'm getting married. Every little girl dreams of there mother crying about her little girl growing up too fast on there wedding day, well my mums in hospital with 3rd degree burns that's covering over twenty five percent of her body and a broken leg when a beam feel on it when she was getting save from a burning building. every girl dreams of there prince who loves them waiting for her at the alter so they can get married. Well my wedding isn't exactly my dream wedding.