Chapter 21

• Didedikasikan kepada To everyone who has read my story :)

Pandora: "I'll get the door"

Pandora  opens the door to find her Dad standing there.

Logan (Pandora's dad): " PANDORA ELIZABETH SMITH GET YOUR STUFF THIS INSTANT YOU ARE NOT STAYING HERE!"

Pandora: "NO DAD I'M NINETEEN! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT, I'M NOT STAYING AT HOME AND BEING ABUSED BY HER!"

Jayne: "Logan why don't you come and sit down we can discuss this like adults instead of shouting at each other"

Logan, Pandora and Jayne all go into the living room.

Logan: "WHERE IS MY SON?!"

Pandora: "She abusing him too dad, I know I'm young but I'm going to adopt him"

Logan: "WE BEEN THROUGH THIS YOU ARE  NOT ADOPTING MY SON!"

Pandora: "It's for the best dad, you know you can't make me go back with you, your not taking Jake (Pandora little brother) with you. I got the papers up stairs, You don't have to pretend you love us anymore"

Logan: "I love my son"

A single tear falls down Pandora cheek.

Jay P.O.V

That tear showed me the true Pandora, Pandora acts tough and strong but really she is as fragile as glass. I want to kiss away the pain. Her father just admitted he didn't love her. I want Pandora to feel love, no i want Pandora to feel the love I feel for her. I want to show her she not alone. I want her to realise that she dosen't have to or need act strong all of the time, I want to be her rock. I'm going to do everything in my power to make her truly happy. I'm going to make her mine.

Pandora: "Logan if I adopt Jake you wouldn't have to go to all the plays and musicals that Jake is in. I know you hate Jake's love of performing arts, you think he should be more manly and be playing football but you have to realise that Jake is only seven and performing arts is his passion and love. If I adopt Jake, you wouldn't have to find someone to look after us when you go on your romantic holidays with her. If I adopt Jake  you want have to support me financially and I will pay for everything for Jake. If I adopt Jake you wont have to tell everyone I'm your disappointment of a daughter, I will be out of your hair for good. What do you say?"

Logan: "Fine get the papers"

Pandora gets the papers and Logan signs them and leaves.

Pandora: "I'm going to get Jake from Roxy's, I be back soon."

Pandora goes and gets Jake from Roxy's.

*****************

Lola P.O.V

Here I am at my grandmother's grave.Me and my grandmother used to be really close. She died a year ago, Dad never did tell me how she died, he just said that she didn't deserve to die and that he going to get revenge. I always come her and talk to my grandmother, yes I know what your thinking I'm crazy for talking to a dead person but I do I know she up there watching me and I know she can hear me where ever she is.

Lola: "Granny something is up. I feel like something is missing, I feel incomplete, I know that I'm feel a little incomplete because I lost the baby but this is something else granny. I feel weird for not hatting Nathan because he raped me, I hated Nathan when James and Dave told me what he did but I don't know, my body dosen't feel violated. I think what James and Dave has told me is wrong but I'm not sure, Why would they lie to me? I felt complete before the accident, i thought it was James who made me feel complete but it isn't. I remember being love but I can't remember who by. I want some guidance from someone but I don't know who to trust I feel so alone. I wish you was still here granny because you gave the best advice"