Chapter 14

Lola P.O.V (Lola unconscious thoughts)

Darkness, darkness all what I see is darkness. I'm falling and I can't stop it feels like I been falling for hours. Finally stop falling and I land into someone arms. I can't see this figures face it's blurry. In the distance I can hear a child calling for there mother. Tears are falling down my checks why am I crying. The figure is still holding me in his arms. He is kissing my forehead telling me everything is going to be allright. He telling me he sorry. Why is he sorry? Why am I crying? Why is there a child calling for it's mother? Why is there a pain in my heart? Why can't I see this figures face?

Wait I can see pink light? I can see the figure again he is holding flowers and smiling at me. I'm running into his arms, he picks me up and spins me around, he then puts me down and gets on one knee, he pulls out a ring and ask me to marry him, I say yes and he kisses me.

Another flash of pink light. I'm walking down the aisle in a big  white wedding dress, I'm walking down to the figure and my father gives me to him. Minutes later we both say I do.

Another flash of pink light and we are on our honeymoon. we on a beach smiling and talking.He is telling me how much he loves me and he would love to have a child with me. I tell him I want a child too he kisses me and picks me up and carries me to the bedroom.

Another flash of pink light. we are in a nursery, he is painting walls and I'm folding baby clothes. I feel a kick, I call fall him and I put his hand on my huge belly and he feels the baby kick again, a tear falls down his check. He kisses me and i wipe the tear of his check. I hear the door bell. I go to the door and there is a man with a gun. BANG he shots me and runs off. I'm bleeding.

A flash of white light. I can hear angles calling then someone says It's not my time yet.

Another flash of white light and I'm in a white room.

My eye lids are getting heavy and I'm soon drifting of to sleep.

?: "Lola It's Doctor Jackson here can you here me?"

Lola wakes and regains consciousness.

Lola: "Where am I? who am I?".............................

(hey guys sorry this chapter is confusing but everything will be explained in the next chapter)