Chapter 16

Lucy P.O.V

I wanted to see my daughter but Derek won't let me he says that we need to talk he said that he has sent someone to see her and to talk to her. I wonder who he sent.When Derek pushed Lola my vision was a bit blurry but I still saw him push her, I wasn't angry with him then but now I feel angry, it feels like something has worn off or some kind of spell has been broken and know i can see the true Derek. I don't love the man that is standing before me anymore. I starting to think that he did try and rape Lola. He sent my son away and he put my ex in prison. Wait did he set fire to his own house and blame it on my ex. Derek gives me tablets to take every morning he says there to relive my stress but I bet there some kind off drug and I bet he hypnotise me. My eyes dose look funny like I have been drugged. I don't trust Derek.

Derek: "Lucy darling, Lola tripped and fell"

Lucy: "I don't think she did Derek"

Derek: "Did you take you tablets today honey?"

Lucy: "I took one, and what is in those tablets are you drugging me?"

Derek: "No darling they are to relive stress know look at this pocket watch"

Derek starts to swing the pocket watch from let to right in front of Lucy eyes. Lucy push the pocket watch away.

Lucy: "You are hypnotising me, you sick bastard! You did try to rape Lola didn't you!"

Derek grabs hold of Lucy and gets some rope and ties her up. He gets the tablets and puts them in Lucy mouth.

Derek: "Swallow them or I will kill you"

Derek pulls a gun out of his back pocket and aims it at Lucy head. Lucy swallows the pills and and tears run down her check.

Derek: "Good know I'm going to tell you what I want you to do when we get to the hospital"

Lucy: "Why are you doing this"

Derek: "I will reveal all when the times comes know what the pocket watch why the drugs start to work".......................

(hey guys please give me some feedback i don't know if you guys like this story or not, I have dedicated this chapter to my wonderful friend Kirsty she is an amazing writer she is currently writing a vampire story and it is amazing so go check her works out! http://www.wattpad.com/user/kirsty_jauncey_xo )