Chapter 23

Jake P.O.V

I like living here my step mother can no longer hit me or come near me anymore. I kinda miss my dad but I know living here is for the best. I know Pandora will look after me and I like Jayne, Jay, Max and Siva but I don't like Tom. Tom gives off a bad vibe and I can tell that he is sneaky, how dare he pinch my sister bum. He should treat women with respect! I'm currently sitting near the fire place and staring into the golden flames, watching them flicker, watching the wood glow it's almost peaceful but I know that something going to happen soon. I been having these dreams lately, in the dream i see a shadow of a figure and they are laughing the figure lights a match and throws it into the room in an instant the room burst into flames and then the figure runs away. The fire starts to spread I can see my father pass out in one off the room and the fire starts to engulf him. I can hear screaming from another room and it's Lola she is trapped in a locked room and the fire is spreading she struggling to breath, she runs to the window but its locked and she trying to smash it she dose and she screams out for someone to help her.  Another figure appears with a ladder. Then I'm in another room and Lucy and her son is in it they are both tied to chairs. They are struggling to get free but the fire at there room. Then it all goes black and then I see a coffin. When I go to open the coffin I wake up drowned in sweat and shaking. It's weird that I keep having the dream every night maybe I'll ask Pandora to take me to the doctors.

Jay: "It's weird that Lola knows Pandora is staying here"

Pandora: "Not really, after my dad left I put it as a status on Facebook. So my mate dosen't go to my house and think I'm still there"

Jay: "Okay then"

BEEP BEEP

Pandora pulls her phone out her pocket and check her texts

Pandora: "I've got a go, be good Jake"

Jake: "Who was that text from Pandora?"

Pandora: "It's none of your business Jake"

Jayne: "Was it Lola?"

Pandora: "No,........it was business............... I be back later, bye"

Pandora picks up her coat and leaves.

Lola P.O.V

I'm just walking into my house know. I wounder what my mum got to tell me. I open the door to find my mum sitting with James and Dave on the sofa.

James: "Where have you been Lola?"

Lola: "I just need some air so I went for a walk and I must have lost track of time. Are you okay?"

James: "I'm fine, just a broken nose nothing to worry about"

Dave: "Come and sit down, Lola your mum has something to tell you"

Lola sits down on the arm chair.

Lucy: "I'm getting married in a couple of weeks Lola"

Lola: "Who to?"

Lucy laughs

Lucy: "Derek of course and I want you to be bridesmaid and we are all moving into a big grand house with Derek and his family so we can all plan this wedding, and us all living under one roof will save us all money. Isn't it great?"

Lola: "umm how far away is this house?"

Lucy: "About ten miles it's beautiful Lola, It's the only house down the road so we get a lot of privacy and It surrounded by a huge forest. I'm sure you love it darling and your brother is moving in with us too with his new girlfriend"

Lola: "I don't want to move"

Dave: "It will be better for all of us Lola"

Lola : "I don't want to move"

Lucy: "You moving honey, it will be good for you. I got to go bye"

Pandora P.O.V

Where the hell is he I haven't go all day. This will have to be my last one. I'm legal guarding of Jake now and I have to look out for him and me.

Blake: "How are you sweet pea?"

Pandora: "Look Blake just get your but over here now I haven't got time for this"

Blake: "Okay sweet pea what ever you want"

Blake hands Pandora an envelope

Blake: "The instructions and information are in there, when you done text the number in there and reply with magpie and we meet up for your payment, do this job quickly, you wouldn't want to upset the boss again"

Pandora: "It will get done as soon as it can and tell the boss this is the last one"

Blake: "You can't get out of this so easily sweet pea, I tell the boss but you know what the answer will be love"

Pandora: "Bye Blake"

Blake: "Good bye sweet pea"

Lola P.O.V

I don't want to move. I can tell something bad is going to happen but I don't know what. If something dose happen who going to help me when we be in the only house down the road. And plus I need to know if Nathan raped me and if he didn't then how am I going to get away form James and Dave. There is one way to find out if he raped me or not I guess I have to ask James and Dave the questions that have been playing on my mind.

Lola: "James, Dave can we talk"

James: "Sure Lola what do you want to talk about?"

Lola: "Nathan"

Dave: "You don't have to worry about him. He is not allowed near us and he wont be able to hurt you again. We protect you we promise"

Lola: "How do you guys know Nathan raped me? I can't remember either of you two being around before this so called rape. If you knew he was going to rape me why didn't you stop him? If you knew he was such a bad person why didn't you stop me moving in with him and Jayne. What have you got to say?"

James: "LOLA"

Lola gets up, but Dave grabs her and try to hold her still but she keeps kicking and screaming

Lola: "LET GO OF ME! NATHAN DIDN'T RAPE ME DID HE?"

James gets a siring and fills it up with some sort of medicine. Dave try holding her still and James grabs her arm and sticks the siring in it.

James: "This is for your own good Lola"

Dave: "Sleep tight Lola"

Lola starts to feel her eye lids getting heavy.

Lola: "You will not get away with this"

Lola falls to the floor before darkness consumes her.

(so what do you think? There not that many chapters left now. vote, commet and fan :)