Chapter 19

Jayne P.O.V

I open my eyes and I'm on my door stop weird. I was on the way to see Lola in hospital and now I'm here. Wait I remember know, I was on my way to see Lola, I was about to go in the hospital when I saw James and Dave, they put a cloth over my mouth and nose and I fell asleep. They must of brought me here. I need to tell they boys. Lola is in trouble I don't know much about Dave but I remember Lola and him had a big fight and he moved. I need to find out more about him. I call Lola old friend hopefully she can help. Is that Max and Tom coming now?

Max: "Hey Jayne what you doing on the door step I thought you went out?"

Jayne: "I did, Tom call Nathan we need him know. Lola is in trouble, James went to see he in hospital with Dave and..."

Tom: "WAIT LOLA IS IN HOSPITAL!"

Jayne: "Yes Lola mum boyfriend pushed he down some steps and Lola lost her memory and the baby"

Max: "Is Lola okay?"

Jayne: "I don't really know before I could get there James and Dave saw me and they did something and the next minute I wake here"

Tom: "Who is Dave?"

Jayne: "A friend of Lola, all I know was they was really close the they had a big argument about something and they have never spoken to each other since"

Max: "There something up there"

Tom phones Nathan but Nathan dosen't answer

Tom: "Nathan not answering what we are going to do?"

Jayne: "We need to know more about Dave before we can do anything I call Pandora and get her to come over"

Max: "Who is Pandora?"

Jayne: "Lola best friend they tell each other everything, Pandora was forced to move away when her dad remarried but I'm sure they still talk and she will know something hopefully then we can go and got the hospital and help Lola"

Tom: "Okay you go in and call here and I phone Jay and Siva and tell them whats happening"

------An hour Later----

DING DONG

Jayne: "That will be Pandora I get it"

Jayne opens the door to find Pandora on the floor crying with her suitcase.

Jayne: "Pandora"

Pandora: "Jayne, I can't take anymore, can I live with you?"

Jayne: "Of course you can what has been happening"

Jayne takes Pandora inside.

Pandora: "My step mum is abusing me, she hits me every night, she got my Dad under her spell and she left the cage open to my pet lizard and now he gone, she sent my little sister off to a private school, she hurts me emotionally and physically I can't take it anymore. She is Derek's sister, he came over one day and I heard him and her talking about Lola, She kept me locked in my room but you gave me an excuse to leave"

Jay walks into the hallway

Jay: "Are you okay?"

Jayne: "Pandora this is Jay, Jay can you take Pandora into the living room while I take her stuff upstairs"

Jay: "Come on Pandora"

Pandora gets up and walks with Jay to the living room. She tucks her hair behind her ears and everyone see her black eye.

Tom: "How did you get that"

Pandora: "My step mum hit me, she hit me all the time but enough about me I'm here to help Lola"

Jayne walks into the living room with a cup of tea.

Jayne: "Pandora what do you know about Dave?"

Pandora: "Dave and Lola used to be best friends, then Dave dad and mum spilt up, Lola told Dave everything that was happening to her and what Derek was doing, but Dave said that Derek wouldn't do that, He said that Lola was only doing that to get attention, he said that Lola was making everything up, Lola asked him why he was taking derek's side and he didn't answer, They had a big argument and Lola said she would never speak to him again"

Siva: "Do you have any idea why Dave took Derek' side?"

Pandora: "I'm sorry I have no clue, but why is Dave back?"

Just then Nathan walks into the living room.

Max: "Nathan...."

Nathan: "They told her I raped her, she believe them she even remembers them but she dosen't me"

Pandora: "WHAT!"

Nathan: "James told her I raped her and she believed him, I got thrown out the hospital because I hit him, they are doing something to Lola, Lola was remembering something them The doctor gave her some tablets then she forgot again"

Pandora: "We need to go to the hospital now"

Jayne: "Jay you stay here with Pandora"

Pandora: "Fine, if you have pictures with you and Lola take them, they might trigger her memory"

Jayne: "Okay"

Nathan: "How will I get back into the hospital though security chucked me out"

Siva: "You have to stay here then"

Jayne, Max, Siva and Tom goes of to the hospital.

----At the hopsital-------

Jayne opens the door to Lola hospital room to find it empty.

Max: "Where is she?"

Siva ask a doctor where she is and the doctor tells him that doctor Jackson said she was in a well enough state to leave and she left with two people.

Tom: "I WILL FIND YOU LOLA"..............................................

(Wow this story has over 1,000 reads thanks guys what you do you think of this chapter?)