Chapter 12

Nathan: "I'm going to be a dad"

Lola: "No your not"

Nathan: "What Lola I don't understand"

Lola pushes Nathan away form her.

Lola: "I want an abortion"

Nathan: "What do you mean you want an abortion?"

Lola: "Nathan, I'm young, I'm confused and I don't know what I want at the moment. I would love to have children with you but not at this current time. All I want at the moment is help. I don't even know if I want an relationship at the moment. Nathan please understand."

Nathan: "I....I....I don't understand"

Nathan runs off.

Nathan P.O.V

Did she just break up with me? After all i done for her s-she dumped me. I love here to bits. She want's to abort our child. I just can't understand. I don't know what to do. I'm just going for a long walk and try and answer some of my questions.

Back at the house Lola has walked into the living room.

Jayne: "What the matter Lola?"

Lola: "I'm pregnant and I want an abortion. I broke up with Nathan and he run of and I just want my mum"

Jayne comforts Lola

Jayne: "I'm going to cancel the tour and Lola I promise you I try and get this sorted"

Jay: "Don't worry Lola, Nathan will be fine and are you sure you want an abortion?"

Jayne: "I phone up a doctor and make an appointment for tomorrow and I will tell everyone the tour is canceled"

Jayne goes.

Tom: "Lola I'm here if you need me"

Lola: "Tom you confused me, this is partly you fault! I'm going out"

Lola storms out and she decide she going to pay her mum a visit. Lola rings her mum door bell. Lola mum opens the door.

Lola mum: "Lola I told you I never wanted to see you again"

Lola: "But mum I need you"

Lola mum's boyfriend come to the door.

Lola mum's boyfriend: "Lucy (Lola's mum name) is everything alright? What is she doing here"

Lucy: "It's okay Derek (Lola's mum boyfriend name) She is just leaving"

Lola: "No mum I love you and that twat over there tried to rape me"

Derek: "I did not, you came on to me!"

Lola: "Mum please listen to me I love you"

Lucy: "I don't love you"

Lola tried to grab her mum but Derek pushes her and she falls down the concrete steps. Lola hit her head on the last step and went unconscious.........

(sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I didn't know what to wright, I would love some feedback)