Chapter 10

Tom: "What do you want?"

Lola: "Tom I'm just tired and I don't want to sleep on my own. Can I sleep in your room?"

Lola P.O.V

I nearly said that I wanted to sleep with Tom. This is not right I don't fell right. I think someone has spiked my drink, Tom was the only one that was giving me drinks and he was giving Nathan drinks O.M.G he has planned this. He invited Sadie, he been supplying us with drinks. I don't know what I should do?

Tom: "Lola of course you can sleep in my bed with me"

Tom winks at Lola.

Lola: "TOM YOUR A TWAT, I HATE YOU AND NONE OF YOU WILL EVER SEE ME AGAIN!"

Lola runs off

-----The next morning-----

Nathan: "What have I done"

Nathan gets dressed and runs to Lola room but it is empty he runs to the living room where Tom, Jay, Max, Siva and Jayne are.

Jayne: "Nathan, she run off"

Nathan: "What this is all my fault I can't see how I got drunk, I was drink coke, Wait Tom was giving me all my drinks, Tom you spike my drink"

Jay: "He spiked your, Lola and Sadie drinks, He told Sadie that you was only going out with Lola to make her Jealous and when you two was upstairs he told her to go up, She was upset and He kissed her, She realised what he had done and now she run off"

Tom: "I'm so sorry"

Nathan punches Tom in the face. Jay and Max stop him

Nathan: "I HATE YOU!"

Jay: "Look fighting wont bring Lola back"

Someone nocks at the front door...............................................

(sorry this chapter is short)