"Into Orbit" 🎶

Before we began please comment your favorite song atm. Ty and enjoy.

_________Omniscient December, 2021

_________
Omniscient
December, 2021.
Laanville, Mississippi.
________________

Avi'anna sat on the floor in front of her mirror and tried to reapply this lash that has been getting on her damn nerves all day. She was regretting cheating on her lash tech, because now she has to wear false lashes instead of extensions tonight.

"Girl lemme help you out" her best friend Amani walked into the room, and Avi'anna didn't put up any fight, and began crawling to Amani as she sat on her knees behind Avi'anna. "You know your ass can't put on lashes. I don't even see why you tried" she laughed as Avi'anna pouted.

"This all your damn fault. You're the one who hooked me up on this blind date even though I told you not to" Avi'anna replied as Amani finished and stood up. "Thank you" Avi'anna said as Amani helped her up. "You're welcome. Also, you know you wanna go on this date, you ain't fooling nobody, but yourself" Amani laughed as Avi'anna blushed. "Girl bye. Let me finish getting ready" Avi'anna smiled to herself and walked into her walk in closet.
•••
The Restaurant.

Avi'anna pulled up to the address Amani gave her and her nerves grew stronger. It was a mix of anxiety, nerves, and even tho she didn't wanna admit it...excitement. The last time she was on a date was her sophomore year of college and that only lasted 15 minutes before she was back in her dorm, getting ready for bed.

She looked around the restaurant, and it wasn't crowded, and she liked that, she did not want to be alone with this person. She went to the booth Amani told her to go to and the girl wasn't there so Avi'anna just sat and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, she was repeatedly texting Amani asking for answers, but she was just as confused.

The same waitress that had already come to her table twice looked at her with sympathy and asked her if she was still waiting, and Avi'anna blinked away her tears. "No, sorry to bother you. Have a great night" she tipped the waitress even though she didn't order and walked back towards the entrance. She was so embarrassed, and felt like everyone in the restaurant knew she got played.

She was about to open the door when she suddenly felt liquid on her legs, and ankle. She turned around and there stood a woman with a guilty look on her face and her drink was all over the floor. "My bad, I tripped over that lady's purse. Sorry about your dress" the woman said and Avi'anna looked down at her dress.

Avi'anna lips quivered as she stared at the red stain on her orange dress. She got stood up, and now her new dress has a visible stain on it. Her vision now blurry as she thought of how horrible her night was going.