"Take You There" 🎶🎞👩🏽‍🦱

This song is so beautifully written omg 😣🥲

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
August 2022.
Next Week.
Hotel 📍
1:49 pm.
___________

Los Angeles, California.

"I do not like the way this woman did my hair" Avi'anna mumbled as she walked into the bathroom and sat her phone on the sink. "Let me see" Stoney mumbled as she flicked her blunt and Avi'anna spun in a circle then leaned in so Stoney could see her lace. "You just wanted me to spin, so you could see my butt" Avi'anna pointed out and Stoney coughed before she exhaled then laughed.

"Girl I can see your ass whenever I want to, I don't have to lie" Stoney made known and Avi'anna shook her head. "That's not true" she replied and Stoney nodded "ma?" Stoney called and Avi'anna eyed the phone "huh?" "Give me a little show" Stoney told her then licked her lips and leaned back into the chair and Avi'anna mentally rolled her eyes as she undid her robe. She winked at Stoney before bending over and putting her hands around her ankles.

She shook up and downwards then side to side as she put her hands on her knees and twerked as if she was riding Stoney's face. Avi'anna laughed and stood straight as she heard Stoney hyping her up "you keep playing and ima sneak up there like I'm a part of the bridal party" Stoney said and Avi'anna smiled as she felt herself blush. "But I told you, I don't have to do much" Stoney shrugged and put the blunt back to her lips.

"...Where'd you go?
Who you know?
How I've been living without you
Daydreaming on a cloud with you like horizon
With you 'til the night ends on a island, yeah"

"Anyways back to my hair, you gon do it for me? I'll tell Gen I forgot something downstairs then you can do it" Avi'anna asked and Stoney thought for a few seconds before she nodded. "Yeah, of course but I'm about to get in the shower" Stoney said as she put her blunt out. "Alright, I love you" "I love you too beautiful" Stoney hung up.

They were in the same hotel but in different rooms, and on different floors. Today was the day of Genesis wedding and since Avi'anna was the maid of honor she had been with Gen since 7am. Meaning she was missing Stoney and then the hairstylist doing her hair wrong made her miss her girlfriend even more, so she called to vent.

Avi'anna walked out the bathroom and went where all the other women were. "Where you go?" Gen asked as she tried to sneak fruit "I was on the phone with Stoney" Avi told her, and she nodded "you look so pretty friend" Avi'anna told Genesis as she saw in her completed makeup, henna, and hijab, the only thing missing was her dress. "Thank you" Gen blushed, "always, I always knew this was in your path" Avi told her and blinked as she felt her eyes water.