"Angel"

I was so close to never updating this book again after last night but lucky I remembered most of what I wrote so hyg. Enjoy :)

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
January 2022.
Days later.
8:39 am.
___________

"You're going where?" "To brunch with Mani and my best friend from college" Avi'anna replied, while looking in the mirror and putting on highlighter. "I thought Mani was your best friend?" Stoney asked, "she is, one of them, but I met Genesis a couple of months before her" Avi'anna explained.

"I like that skirt on you" Stoney said, slight biting her lip. "Fr? I like it too, I think it makes my butt look bigger" Avi'anna turned to the side and gave Stoney a better look, but it was all innocent. Avi'anna was just proud of her outfit.

"Pose for me" Stoney said and Avi'anna started doing random poses, holding in her laugh. "Yes, yes, yes" Stoney laughed, as she took different screenshots. "You're so pretty" Stoney smiled as Avi stood up back straight. "Thank you" Avi'anna blushed and touched her hair.

"If I could I'd give you the world
Wrap it all around you
Won't be satisfied with just a piece of his heart"

"Mani just pulled up, I'll call you when I get home. Okay?" Avi'anna said as she walked out the bathroom. "Alright, I'll see you later" they smiled at each other, then Stoney hung up. Avi'anna grabbed her purse, weave brush and keys, she turned off all her light, and locked her door.

"Hey" "hi" They greeted each other and Avi'anna got into the car. "Girl you ain't cold?" Mani asked as Avi'anna put on her seat belt. "Nope. Who's playing?" Avi'anna turned up the volume "oh girl that's..."
••••
The Restaurant.

"Gennyyy" "bestieeee" They hugged and swayed, they looked each other up and down and asked each other questions about each other's appearances. They hadn't seen each other since they graduated college.

"Hey Gen" "hey Mani" they hugged, "let's go sit down, I already got the table" they sat down at the table and a few seconds lady a waitress came up. "I'm Trudy, I'll be your waitress for the day. Wanna start off with drinks?" They ordered their stuff and the waitress walked away.

"So how y'all been? What's new?" Genesis smiled at them "well I'm in the process of becoming an AP English teacher, so I'm excited about that" Mani said "congratulations" "thank you" "so about you... I heard you got a girl" Genesis looked at Avi'anna and Avi glared at Mani. "What? It's not like you would've told her. You barely tell me anything anymore, I had to walk in on y'all kissing to-" "kissing? Avi'anna" Genesis gasped, extremely shocked, this wasn't the Avi'anna she knew.

"Her names Stoney, we're just dating. Having fun and taking it slow" Avi'anna explained "yeah "slow" Mani said putting quotes on slow. "Is there something you need to say, Amani?" Avi'anna asked, she was getting tired of how Mani reacted whenever Stoney's name was brought up.