"Fall Into My Arms" 🎶💛

I'm going to start updating 2x a week instead just 1x since the book is ending soon. Happy Sunday 💛

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
June 2022.
The Next Morning.
The Hotel.
9:55 am.
___________

"...Fall into my arms
Fall into my arms"

Stoney woke up to her phone ringing, she pressed random buttons with her eyes halfway close. Before she could say anything, she immediately heard "do you know where my blue sweater is?" Judith quickly asked, panic in her voice. "Uh" Stoney said lowly, her brain still wasn't working "ima go look in your room, you probably stole it" Judith said, making Stoney roll her eyes, knowing she indeed did.

"I found it. Thank you for not helping" Judith said sarcastically, and before Stoney could reply Judith hung up in her face. Stoney lightly threw her phone and groaned, laying there with her eyes closed for 2 minutes until an idea came into her head and she smirked. She lifted her head and saw Avi'anna sleeping, mouth open slightly with a little drool on her pillow.

Stoney eyed her face, a little smile on her face, before she pulled the strap of Avi'anna's bralette down. Avi's left nipple being fully visible, Stoney placed kisses around the areola before, and she flicked her tongue over it slowly then softly sucked. Stoney's left hand was pressing into Avi'anna's waist and a little moan left Avi'anna's lips, she wrapped her legs around Stoney's legs.

Stoney released with a slow pop, placing a kiss, then leaned in and pressed her lips against Avi'anna's, not caring at the moment about their morning breathe. Stoney bit Avi's bottom lip and pulled it with her as she pulled away, making Avi smack her lips and suck on her bottom lip from the slight pain. They made eye contact, and Stoney gave her a closed smile, then she pecked Avi'anna's lips before laying on Avi's chest. Avi'anna played with Stoney's hair as they both fell back to sleep.

"...Fall into my arms
Fall into my arms
Fall into my arms
Fall into my arms"
•••
2 hours later.

Avi'anna woke up first this time, and she decided to shower while Stoney was still asleep.

When she got out the shower, she just put on her robe and walked around the hotel room. She was cleaning up stuff they threw on the floor and random trash that was on the floor. She looked at Stoney, and she smirked knowing she put her to sleep, Avi'anna was proud of herself, she didn't let her personal doubts stop her from fucking Stoney.

Avi'anna began to do random dance moves, while hyping herself up, "yuh yuh mhm yuh" she stopped when she heard a laugh. "You dance like a drunk white woman" Stoney mumbled and continued to laugh, while Avi'anna stood up straight and fixed her robe. "Meanie" she mumbled, and Stoney smiled and shook her head, Avi'anna was her favorite type of entertainment, she was always doing something, and it always made Stoney smile or laugh.