"Talk" 🎶

I really like the pace of this book 😌
Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy :)

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
January 2022.
Two weeks later.
3:33 pm.
___________

"You know I don't like to kiss and tell, but I will tell you she got me addicted to her without any pussy" Stoney held in her laugh as Liyah smile and shook her head.

"You whipped and ain't even taste it? Never thought I would see the day" Liyah joked and Stoney nodded "I know yo ass struggling, better go grab that rose" Liyah started cracking up and Stoney looked towards her feet as she laughed.

"Nah Liyah I can't even lie it's been hard, a withdrawal type shit, but ion cheat no more so" Stoney smirked and shrugged, "you a changed man?" Liyah asked and Stoney nodded, "yup. In fact changed WOman" she corrected "head ass" Liyah said shaking her head.

They were sitting on Stoneys balcony and they just done with their second blunt.

"Nah, but fr how have you been holding up? I know you nympho and all" Liyah joked, and Stoney's smile dropped, she got serious and sucked her teeth. "I told you I'm not addicted. I'm just a very sexual person" Stoney corrected, she hated when people said she was addicted because she felt she wasn't. She could go without it, but she chose not to, most times. Sex made her happy. She couldn't tell you why, and no one questioned it.

"Yeah
Started off right
I can see it in your eyes
I can tell that you're wantin' more
What's been on your mind?
There's no reason we should hide
Tell me somethin' I ain't heard before"

"Not everyone is asexual Maliyah" Stoney stated and Liyah rolled her eyes. Liyah was straight, but she was also asexual, and she was very vocal about it. "Shut up" Liyah mumbled, about to spit. "Do not do that shit on my balcon-" Stoney slapped Liyah on her head and Liyah groaned. "You better clean that up too, fucking annoying" she mumbled, going back into the house right quick.

"Y'all out there smoking?" Judith asked and Stoney mugged her, "don't even play with me like that. I'll break yo ass in two" Stoney replied, she didn't even like smoking, and she wasn't about to get her niece on it.

"I just wanted to know so, I could go take my pictures, but my bad" Judith sighed, about to sit back on the couch. "Oh... you can go out there, we're done. My bad for threatening you niece" Judith waved her off and went to go get her tripod. Stoney rubbed her eye as she tried to think about something else.

She was letting what Liyah said get to her, she was ignoring her urges, but it was getting hard. She didn't know if her and Avi'anna were exclusive, and she really didn't know how to ask. In the past she wouldn't be the one asking, it would be her old flings, and it would end up in an argument, and she wasn't on that type of timing with Avi'anna, so she decided to leave it alone.