"I Could Fall In Love" 🎶🇲🇽🌹

"Selenas"
Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
June 2022.
Two Days later.
The School 📍
1:31 pm.
___________

Avi'anna hummed to herself as she dried her hands in one of the school bathrooms, she threw away her used paper away then looked into the mirror. She ran her hand through her silk press and smiled at herself in the mirror, feeling herself a little bit.

She noticed feet in one of the stalls, but they seemed to be sitting on the floor, like they had their knees in their chest. She heard sniffles too, then decided to knock on the stall door, "are you okay sweetie?" She asked, and she heard a little shuffling "y- yeah" she heard lowly, "well if you ever decided you aren't, I'm Ms. Oats and my classroom is 603. You can pop in anytime, okay?" She told the young girl, and she heard more sniffles, and she sighed and looked at her watch.

She had to leave, her class was starting soon. "Anytime" she told the young girl again before she began walking away from the stall and slowly left the bathroom. She walked down the hall and unlocked her classroom door, and the bell rang. She had enough time to put the door stopper in and put fresh papers down before the kids had started walking in.

"...I could lose my heart tonight
If you don't turn and walk away
'Cause the way I feel I might
Lose control and let you stay"

"Okay Ms. Oats. I see you with the silky" one of the girls in the class walked in with her friend group, and they all rushed to Avi. "Miss, you look so pretty" "these other teachers ain't touching you at all" "my hair would be that long if my momma ain't perm it. I swea" "girl please" The kids started joking around and Avi'anna shook her head and tried not to laugh. 'These kids play too much' she thought, smiling to herself, "y'all go ahead and sit down" she told them, and they all went to their seats.

"Now who wants to collect yesterday's work?" Avi'anna asked as they class settled in, and one of the girls from earlier raised her hand. "Kimberly go ahead" Avi'anna said, and the girl did a little dance move before she got up, making the class laugh. Avi'anna smiled and turned to write on the board.

Avi.Marie   18h

Marie   18h