"Hard To Love"🎶

Pls ignore any mistakes, I forgot I was supposed to update Lmaooo 😭. Vote& Cmmt. Enjoy :)

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
January 2022.
Next Day.
Stoney's shop.
4:05 pm.
___________

Avi'anna turned off her car, grabbed her purse and got out the car.

The door sound went off as she walked in, and she mentally rolled her eyes as she got all the attention of the woman in the salon. After a few seconds, they went back to their business after realizing Avi'anna wasn't one of their clients.

"Is Stoney in?" Avi'anna asked the receptionist, and she looked up from her computer. "She is. Do you have an appointment?" The teen asked, "no, I'm- "sorry, I can't let you in then" the girl replied and Avi'anna sighed. "Not even if I'm a friend?" Avi asked, and the teen nodded, "unfortunately yes, but I can call her if you'd like?" She asked with an innocent smile.

"No, that's fine. Thank you anyway" Avi'anna replied, feeling defeated. She was about to walk out the salon, but she heard "Avi right?" From behind her, making her turn around and there was Liyah with a slight mug on her face.

"Yeah. Is-" "she's here, but I don't know if she wants to see you right now" Liyah said and Avi'anna nodded understanding "you look regretful, and you're pretty so that's why I'm gonna let you in there but if you hurt her I hurt you? Coo" Liyah said and Avi'anna agreed.

Avi'anna was kinda scared of Maliyah, the way Liyah talked in a soft tone, but it was also aggressive and made you agree with her instantly. Like she had you in a trance. Or maybe cause Liyah just threatened her with a smile on her face.

They began walking to Stoney's office, Avi'anna behind Liyah. "Liyah why are you in here?" Stoney asked, not looking up from her computer. "How did you know it was me?" Liyah asked, "I can smell your perfume- Avi'anna" Stoney looked up from her computer then looked back down.

"Why are you here?" Stoney asked, "I wanna talk about how I treated you the last time we spoke" Avi'anna replied, playing with one of the rings on her finger. "I'm busy" Stoney said dismissively, still not looking up.

"I've been so far from here
Been so far from here
I just hate feelin' like this
I don't play that shit
Where you been? Where you been?
Oh, I'm sorry if I turn you off and on again"

"It won't take long. Please" Avi'anna tried again, it was taking her a lot to not cry or run out of Stoneys office. She didn't like how Stoney didn't look at her, and acted like she couldn't care if she was there or not and although she knew she deserved it, the action still hurt her feelings.

"St-" "I'm busy Avi'anna, we can talk about this some other time" Stoney repeated, acting like she was typing something important, but she was really looking at a food menu.

"Okay" Avi'anna mumbled, sighing and slightly pouting, she turned around to walk away, but she was stopped by Liyah who turned her back around. Liyah gave her a little smile then gave Stoney a mug "Tab, you know you hear this girl desperation, she's over here shaking and 2 seconds from crying" Liyah said and Avi'anna slight smiled.

"But take it easy on me, baby
I know that I crossed the line
I'm hard to please, but baby
Real love is so hard sometimes
Yeah, I'm sensitive, I'm sensin' that you're bothered
I can feel the energy shift in your apartment"

'Well damn, I look that desperate?' Avi'anna asked herself.

"Liyah I have a Cli-" "she is not coming for another hour, lie again. Talk to this girl and work this out. I know your feelings are hurt but at least give her a chance to apologize" Liyah stated, grabbing her purse and walked out the office.

Stoney sighed and slowly got up from her behind her desk. Avi'anna was shocked as to how close Stoney got to her, but she was gonna enjoy it and not to question it.

"I can't be carryin' on like this
All the heaviness is weighin' on you, baby
Oh, don't take it personal
I keep on playin' a game, yeah
I'm so irrational
Can't do what happened to me to you"

"I didn't mean to make you cry, I was being petty" Stoney used her thumb to wipe Avi'anna's tear. "It's okay, I kinda deserved it" "a little" Stoney replied and Avi gave her a small smile, taking Stoneys hand and interlocking their fingers.

"No I completely deserved it, and I'm sorry for how I treated you, I was going through something and when that happens I usually just throw myself into work and ignore everybody, but I had to realize that if I want to be in a relationship I have to learn how to involve them when I'm going through something because it concerns them too" Avi'anna admitted.

"I-" "wait I also wanna apologize for some of the things I said, I shouldn't have called you your government name knowing you don't like it, and It was wrong for me to tell you that reassuring you is me coddling me because that not what I believe at all, and I was just saying random things to push you away, and I'm deeply sorry"

"I have a question" Stoney replied and Avi'anna nodded, "of course" "I don't meant to sound harsh but is this going to be a reoccurring thing? You going through, something then pushing me away?" Stoney asked.

"I can't tell you 100% that it won't, I wish I could, but I can't, but I can tell you that I want to change and how I acted was not how I feel about you at all. I really like you and love spending time with you and getting to know you more"

"So, take it easy on me, baby
I know that I crossed that line
I'm hard to please, but baby
Real love is so hard to find
And I'm sensitive
I know that you're not the same person
It's not your fault that you remind me
That I'm still hurtin', it's.."

"Enough to go on a trip with me?" Stoney asked, making Avi'anna confused, "um maybe, why?" She asked, "because I have a surprise for you" "and that is?" "I obviously can't tell you, but you will have to take a couple of days off" Stoney replied smirking "hmm, okay" Avi'anna thought that was very suspicious.

"I think we need something to take our mind off this little miscommunication. Are you open to that?" Stoney asked "seeing as though it was 100% my fault, yes I am" Avi'anna agreed "great" Stoney was about to walk away when she got pulled closer.

"Can I have a kiss?" Avi'anna asked, looking at Stoneys lips. "I'll think about it" Stoney said and Avi'anna began to pout. "Still mad?" "Just a little bit" Stoney gave her a fake smile, she couldn't be mad at Avi's honesty, but she hoped it wasn't going to backfire in her face.

"It's hard to love
It's hard to love, it's hard to love you
It's hard to trust you
It's hard to change
It's hard to change
I can't expect you to fix all my issues.."

- 5/1/22
- Wh0ref0rBillie