"Every Kind Of Way"

Happy Easter Sunday.
Happy Ramadan 🤍💛
Vote & Cmmt. Enjoy :)

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
January 2022.
Days later.
7:37 am.
___________

Avi'anna wrote the date and objective on the board, when people find out she teaches math they usually aren't surprised which kinda confuses Avi, 'do I look like a math teacher' she often thinks.

She heard a knock on her door, and put her marker down, opening the door. "Ms. Oats?" "I am she" the delivery guy handed her flowers in a vase. "Thank you" "you're welcome, have a nice day" "you too" she smiled and closed her door back.

'Beautiful women deserve beautiful flowers. Good luck on your first day back *heart*'

"What did I do to deserve a woman like this?" Avi'anna mumbled, as her heart felt warm. A part of her still didn't believe she deserved these flowers, and she didn't know if she could ever believe she did. She patted her eyes with a tissue, and she looked at the flowers again as the bell rang.

She stood in front of the board as students came in and took their seats. "Good morning, I hope y'all enjoyed your weekend, today we will be..."

"Baby, the sound of you
Better than a harmony
I want you off my mind
And on me
Holding me closer than we've ever been before
This ain't a dream
You're here with me
Girl, it don't get no better than you
For you, I wanna take my time
All night"
•••
Hours later.

Stoney parked her car in her parent's driveway and jogged to the door, unlocking the door and walking in.

"My beautiful daughter, where's my grandchild?" "Cheer practice, gotta pick her up when I leave here" Stoney explained and her mom nodded, giving her a hug. "What's been going on? I've been hearing some things" her mom eyed her, and Stoney shook her head, smiling.

"Why that face? I just wanna know why my daughter didn't tell me about her girlfriend and possible wife?" Stoney's mom cheesed. Her mother was VERY religious, it took her a while to accept the fact her daughter wasn't going to have a husband, but her dad helped when he saw how much it effected their daughter.

When her mom eventually came around she said she still wanted Stoney to have an arranged marriage, but Stoney didn't want any of her mom's friends weird daughters, so she begged her parents to let her try to find her wife on her own first and if by 25 she didn't then they could arrange her.

"I love your new hijab mommy" Stoney said to change the subject, plus she also meant it. "You do? Thank you baby, your dad gave me it on our date a couple of days ago" her mom touch her hijab briefly and blushed. "Where's daddy?" Stoney asked glancing around the house "in that damn chair" her mother rolled her eyes, and they walked towards the living room. Her dad was sitting in his favorite chair watching the horrible but slightly interesting movies on Tubi. They hugged, "so a girl?" He asked and Stoney laughed.