"First Time" 🎶🤵🏽‍♀️👭🏾

Happy Bey Day 🐝 and Thank you so much for 100k. I've never experienced getting 100k before the book was completed and now I have and I'm extremely grateful. This will make some of y'all sad but there will not be a sequel, for many reasons. I hope y'all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please enjoy the finale pt.2. 🤍🤍

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
1 Year Later.
September 2024.
Wedding Hall📍
12:44 am.
___________

"Are you ready?" "No" "Avi" "I'm kidding" Avi'anna laughed, but she wasn't. She was not ready, her feet weren't even cold, they were iced cubes.

Avi'anna looked at herself in the mirror, and she squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to calm down. "Ma, did you feel like this when you had to marry my dad?" Avi asked and her mom, who was deciding on what heels she was gonna wear, and she looked up. "How do you feel?" Her mother asked, and Avi'anna thought for a second before sighing. "I- don't know. I can't explain it" she pouted.

"Well, I had many different feelings when I had to marry your father. Our marriage was forced, not out of love. I can't tell you how you should feel, though. You're the only one who knows if you really want to get married today, so I guess you need to sit with yourself and figure that out" her mother told her, and she nodded.

Meanwhile in the other room.

"Are you ready?" "I've never been so ready for anything in my life. Is that a good thing?" Stoney asked her mother, "is what?" Mrs. Brown questioned, "well, that I don't have cold feet. Most people have cold feet when they're about to marry someone, but I don't. Does that mean she isn't one?" Stoney explained, closing her eyes as the makeup artist put eyeshadow on her eyelids.

"Baby, you're thinking too deep into it. Many people have cold feet then get divorced, cold feet has nothing to do with the success of a marriage. Trust me, your momma wasn't that much of an anxious person either" Stoney's mom squeezed her hand. "Right, I'm just overthinking it" Stoney mumbled.

"...Finally, we are here now
I've been waiting all my life, oh, oh
Every day, you're all I think about
My mind it's like a river and you're always bath in the water

They heard a door open and both of their attention went in the direction. Liyah gave everyone in the room a close smiled and then signaled for Mrs. Brown to come to her. Liyah glanced around the room before leaning in and whispering something into her ear, making her gasp, getting Stoney's attention.

"What's wrong ma? Someone messed up the flowers? The food? Please not the food" Stoney glanced at her mother and Liyah, and she got worried as they said nothing. "What?" She asked, then her mother cleared her throat, "no one can find Avi" her mother announced and one of Stoney's aunts raised up. "You're joking" Stoney laughed it off and continued to get her makeup done.