"Teach Me A Lesson" 🎶🌚

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
August 2022.
2 weeks later.
Stoney's House📍
2:54 pm.
___________

"I saw your little girlfriend today" Avi'anna announced as she walked into the apartment. Stoney was confused but didn't reply because she was rolling, she was also on FaceTime with Liyah so they both just stared at Avi'anna.

"That bitch was all in my face, smiling like she wasn't just trying to make you her BabyMama. You better tell her stop playing with me" Avi'anna eyed Stoney, and she didn't seem to care enough for her. "AM I TALKING TO MYSELF?" Avi'anna yelled, her attitude very clear, and Stoney looked up from her blunt.

"No. I told you I blocked her, so I just don't know what you want me to say right now" Stoney explained and went back to rolling. "You don't- okay" Avi'anna nodded and walked closer to Stoney and the living room table and in a quick second she smacked the rolling tray making it fly and all of Stoney's weed flew around the room like confetti.

Thankfully for Stoney, she was almost done, so it wasn't that much, but it was enough to piss her off.

"I'll call you back" Stoney felt her hand start shaking "handle yo shit" Liyah mumbled, shaking her head then hung up.

"Was that necessary?" Stoney looked at Avi'anna and the look made Avi calm down completely. "I-" "shut up" Stoney told her and stood up, making Avi'anna eye her, and she backed up. "I told you I wasn't talking to her anymore, correct?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna nodded, "yes" she mumbled "and you believed me, correct?" And Avi sighed and said yes again.

"So why are you letting her mess with your head like this? You don't trust me now? That's okay, kinda deserved, but don't come in here trying to embarrass me because that's just gonna piss me off. I don't know what she told you but whatever it is it's a lie, I blocked her that night like you asked, and I haven't seen or talked to her since. And that's on my brother, resting in peace. I know I messed up, but you gotta give me the chance to make it better" Stoney looked at Avi'anna with disappointment, and Avi broke down crying.

"I'm sorry, baby, I really am. I've just been a little more insecure lately, and I let her get to me" Avi apologized, and Stoney wiped her tears. She might've been pissed off, but she wasn't going to let the woman she was in love with cry in front of her with no comfort. Weed wasn't more important than her girlfriend or anyone in her life, really.

"Stop crying alright. I'm sorry too, I got us in this mess so if you want to yell at me, you can, but please leave my weed alone" Stoney told her with a pout on her face, and Avi'anna chuckled, and nodded. She didn't know what had gotten into her, she usually would've never done that. This situation was controlling her too much, the hesitation in Stoney's voice when asked if she loved India was messing with her head.