"I'll Make Love To You" 🎶🎂

If you don't know what a large clit looks like, and you're 18+ please go look it up, so you won't be confused on some of the acts you will read below. TW for CNC.

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿😏

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
June 2022.
2 months later.
Hotel.
3:32 pm.
___________

"Promise me you won't open your eyes until I say" "I promise" "okay, don't lie because I'll cry" "I won't open them baby" Stoney repeated while smiling, Avi'anna returned the gesture and continued to help Stoney into the hotel

"Your hands smell good" Stoney mumbled as Avi'anna's hands covered her eyes, they were standing in the elevator. Avi'anna giggled "thank you baby now take a step" Stoney did as told. "Keep your eyes closed" Avi'anna said as she unlocked the hotel room, she opened the door then stood behind Stoney and smiled, nervously.

"Okay, you can open them" Avi'anna said, excited for Stoney's birthday surprise. Stoney blinked repeatedly then walked into the hotel room, she heard her favorite song lowly playing, and she got nervous. She bit her lip as walked farther and saw rose petals leading up to the bed. "Baby" she mumbled lowly, she saw presents all in front and on the side of the bed, she saw roses in the shape of 23 and balloons.

She stood in front of the bed and her lip quivered, and she covered her eyes. "You don't like it?" Avi'anna asked as her eyes watered too. "You said you loved surprises and roses, so I got you both" Avi'anna explained, walking up to her with a bouquet of more roses and Stoney cried harder.

"No one's ever done this for me" Stoney grabbed Avi'anna's hand and bringing her closer to her. "You're the best thing to ever to me and I mean that with everything in me" Stoney told Avi'anna, and Avi wrapped her arms around her waist. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me, too. Happy Birthday, my love" Avi'anna told her and grabbed her chin, leaning in for a kiss.

"When did we get so corny?" Stoney asked as they pressed their foreheads together. Avi'anna laughed and Stoney stood there smiling, shaking her head.