"Adore You" 🎶❤️‍🔥

Happy Pride Month to everyone but studs and light skin fems :) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
February 2022.
First Sunday From Trip.
Stoneys House.
3:10 pm.
___________

"...You're giving me fever
You're making the pressure rise at night right through my veins
You're making my heart sing
You're making my voice reach places that it's never been no, no, no, no..."

"Stare at me" "I am" "no, I mean into my eyes" "why?" "Just do it" they stared into each other's eyes, Avi'anna focused and Stoney confused, wondering if she was allowed to chew the food she had in her mouth.

"Okay I'm finished. You can continue eating now" Avi'anna said as she leaned away. "Are you gonna tell me what that was about?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna smiled, "do you really wanna know?" She asked, and Stoney shook her head no and went back to her food.

"Exactly" Avi'anna slid off of the bed and began looking into Stoney's mirror. "Why do you have mirrors all over your house?" She asked and Stoney shrugged.

"I just do. I like to think I'm obsessed with myself" Stoney answered.

"Must be nice" Avi'anna mumbled, looking at her stomach and running her finger over her stretch marks. "What was that?" Stoney replied, looking up from her phone. "I said I need to go pick up my dress. I don't want to be late" Avi'anna half lied and gave Stoney a little smile.

"I don't understand why you needed to buy a whole new dress just to meet my parents" Stoney said, eyeing Avi'anna and the way she was walking around her room. "You don't buy a new outfit for something? Like a party? Vacation? Special dinners?" Avi'anna asked and Stoney shook her head.

"Hmm I guess it's my turn to make sure you don't embarrass me now isn't it" Avi'anna teased making Stoney snicker. "I can never embarrass you, baby. It's definitely the other way around" Stoney joked, shaking her head, and Avi'anna's smile went away. "I'm joking beautiful" Stoney made known and Avi'anna smiled again, "oh. Ohhh, I uh knew that" she chuckled and looked away, feeling a little stupid and embarrassed.

"I think you're way too hard on yourself, you gotta start giving yourself credit and stop being so..." "Insecure" "your words not mine" Stoney said then took a bite out of her sub. "I'll try" Avi'anna mumbled, still looking at herself in the mirror.

"Even if you don't. I'll still adore you forever"

"...I really do adore you
Oh, lovely
I really do adore you, you, you, you
Oh, lovely
Oh, I really do adore"