"Slow Down" 🎶

Hello, I'm back..maybe lol. Almost
2000 words, enjoy 😌.

 Almost 2000 words, enjoy 😌

___________
Omniscient.
December 2021.
Next day.
2:22 pm.
___________

"Slow down
Girl let me love you"

"Her niece doesn't like me" Avi'anna mumbled, looking at the color of her toes. They were getting their nails and toes done, and she was thinking about the color she wanted on her toes. It was between white and pink, and she was tired of white, so she got a light pink.

"What do you mean? Aren't you her teacher or something?" Mani said, chuckling and Avi'anna nodded, maybe she just doesn't like me with Stoney Avi'anna thought. "I am, but we never really talked unless it was about her grades or a missing assignment" Avi'anna answered. "Anyway, tell me the juicy details. Did y'all sleep in the same bed? Cuddle? Kiss?..." Mani asked like they were back in high school.

"We slept in her bed, but that's all we did. We took showers then went to bed" Avi'anna lied. They did take showers, but then they stayed up and laughed at family guy, and they told each other random stuff about each other until Avi'anna went to bed then woke up around 3am, and they just held hands in silence until Avi'anna forced Stoney to go to sleep.

"Really? Y'all are such an old couple already, I think it's a good thing y'all aren't moving too fast" Mani replied and Avi'anna slowly nodded, half listening. She didn't want to lie, but Stoney voiced that she liked her business private and Avi'anna wanted to respect that and didn't wanna say too much, not just yet. Plus, this was also new for her and she wanted to enjoy it alone.

"Darling, I care
I care for you
More than my own self
Darling, I'll share
I'll share with you
All goodness and wealth"

Avi'anna looked at Mani as she talked, but she wasn't really listening. The word fast caught her attention, and it clouded her mind.

The word fast always triggered Avi'anna. Her father would always call her that growing up, for the smallest thing. She couldn't eat anything she had to lick, no bananas, no shorts, no short dresses, nothing that showed her collarbone, cleavage, or stomach. She hated it, but she complied until he left her and her mother.

She hated that she let it affect her, but it did, and she didn't talk much more during her appointment. They said their byes and parted ways.

When she got in the car, her phone began to ring. A small smile on her face as she answered.

"Hi ma" Stoney's face came onto the screen, she was also sitting in her car. "Hey" Avi'anna mumbled, "how was your appointment?" "it went ok... I should've just went by myself though" Avi'anna whispered the last part, but Stoney still heard.

"What are you doing later?" Stoney asked, rubbing something onto her lips. " Nothing, I'm gonna go home, get ready for bed then order some domino's pizza. I've been craving some like crazy" Avi'anna sighed at the thought of pizza. She was starving, she hadn't eaten since this morning at Stoneys.