"Party Favor" 🖤

Filler featuring my BabyMama 😌
Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy :)

___________Omniscient

___________
Omniscient.
January 2022.
2 days later.
Aliyah's House.
3:33 pm.
___________

"Hey, leave a message"

"Y'all are together every dang day and the second she doesn't reply, you think something's wrong?" "Yes, yes I do. I just explained that to you" Stoney said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, go ahead and check on yo girl because that nasty attitude has to go. It's ruining the mood" Liyah replied, making Stoney chuckle. "Stop trying to be funny. I'm genuinely worried" Stoney huffed, playing with Liyah's pillow. "So go see her, you've been to her place, right?" "I mean yeah, but she isn't a fan of pop ups" "since when have you ever respected when a girl didn't like pop ups?" Liyah asked, making Stoney giggle.

"Stawp. I'm turning over a different leaf. I'm a changed person" Stoney replied, cheesing "yeah yeah and Mariah the scientist can sing" Liyah said, making Stoney laugh "leave that girl alone" "I will not. We were actually just arguing on Twitter before you came here" Liyah said, making Stoney shake her head.

"She got mad I said I didn't like an outfit, and she said that I'm not a stylist, so I shouldn't say anything, so I said, but you can't sing, and you still do so??? And her stans have been tweeting me for the past hour" Liyah looked at Stoney after she was done explaining, and Stoney was just cracking up.

"Now you know that girl sensitive about her singing" Stoney said, wiping her eyes. "Yeah, well she should've thought of that before she came at my boo Kash Paige" Liyah stated, shrugging. "Kash tweeted you one time and now she yo boo?" Stoney asked, making Liyah laugh "been hoe. Been" Liyah said then did the period hand movement.

"You should make me some food" Stoney replied, randomly. "Now where the hell that came from? Didn't you just have an attitude?" "Yes, but now I'm hungry so make me a sub pretty please" Stoney asked and Liyah sighed getting out her bed. "You're the besties best friend ever" "yeah yeah" Liyah waved her off, walking out the room.

"Hey, call me back when ya get this
Or when you've got a minute
We really need to talk
Wait, you know what? Maybe just forget it
'Cause by the time you get this
Your number might be blocked"
•••
8:46 pm.
Stoney's house.

When Stoney got back home she checked on her niece.

"Your girlfriend gave me homework so that's why the dishes aren't done" Judith looked up from her different pages of homework from different classes.

"She's not my girlfriend and as long as they're done before I wake up" Stoney replied, "she's not? That's amazing, but you might have to tell Nona that because I might have told her-" Judith looked away with a guilty look on her face.

Stoney shook her head "I should've known" "she told me she wasn't going to buy me new platforms and I NEEDED new ones for my outfit tomorrow" Judith explained, eyes wide, and Stoney noticed the new platform next to Judith's bed. "You're lucky they're cute" Stoney smiled, she rarely got mad at her niece, she was a good child with a little past, but everyone has one. Everyone.

"I'm gonna go lay down. Don't make me ruin your morning Ju" Stoney warned and Judith nodded, already knowing better. "Night auntie" "goodnight niece" Stoney closed her door back and went in the kitchen to grab a water bottle then walked a few more steps into her room.

She started to call Avi'anna, as she took off her hoodie. She was hoping this time Avi would answer and after 3 rings she did.

"Hey" Avi'anna mumbled, and Stoney got a feeling in her stomach, something was off.

"How are you? This is my first time fully hearing your voice for two days, I'm surprised you answered honestly" Stoney said, and she realized she didn't even FaceTime Avi, just audio.

"I'm sorry I haven't been answering like usual. I've been handing stuff for this club I'm about to start" Avi'anna replied, she was sitting on her couch, bonnet on, with her silk night gown.

"And I hate to do this to you on your birthday
Happy birthday, by the way
It's not you, it's me and all that other bullshit
You know that's bullshit, don't you, babe?
I'm not your party favor"

"Oh. I wish you would've voiced that to me earlier, but-" "I have to run everything by you?" Avi'anna asked, attitude in her tone taking Stoney back. "No, I did not say that. I'm saying I wish you told me you were going to busy for these past days, so I wouldn't be all in my head. You know reassurance..." Stoney explained.

"I'm not gonna coddle you Tabitha" Avi'anna replied, now pissing Stoney off. "Coddle me? Tabitha? Please stop playing with me" Stoney chuckled, she was regretting calling Avi'anna. "Yes coddle. I'm not gonna tell you every time I'm busy, I'm a grown woman" Avi'anna said, and Stoney nodded. "Aight" she hung up.

"Look, now I know we coulda done it better
But we can't change the weather
When the weather's come and gone
Books don't make sense if you read 'em backwards
You'll single out the wrong words
Like you mishear all my songs"

She threw her phone on the other side of her bed and pressed play on Family Guy. She took off her jeans, leaving her in her bra and panties and got in her bed. She put on her bonnet then grabbed her rolling tray.

A part of her hoped Avi'anna would call back, but the other half would be okay if she didn't. She protected herself from situations like this before, so this was nothing new, and she wasn't going to think too hard.

Her eyes closed as she inhaled the blunt, she opened her eyes as she exhaled and forced herself to only focus on the TV.

Avi'anna did not call back.

"And I hate to do this to you on your birthday
Happy birthday, by the way
It's not you, it's me and all that other bullshit
You know that's bullshit, don't you, babe?
I'm not your party favor"

- 4/20/22
- Wh0ref0rBillie