"Living Room Flow"🎶 🧚🏽

I'm cumming my baby 😩😩
Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿😁

A/n: I will no long put smut disclaimers in my books so keep that in mind for the rest of the book :)

___________
Omniscient.
February 2022.
The Same Night.
Bathroom.
10:54 pm.
___________

Continued.

"This is the first time I'll be seeing you naked" "I know" Avi'anna nodded, smiling, and Stoney gulped harshly and had a look of nervousness on her face, making Avi chuckle. "Are you okay?" She asked, and Stoney nodded, "mhm" she turned off the water as she realized the huge tub was filled high enough.

"I'm going to go get the speaker" Stoney said and walked back into the room. She was nervous, which was a shock to her because she's done this thing before, but she really didn't want to do the wrong thing or make Avi'anna uncomfortable.

She walked back into the bathroom area with her speaker, and she was looking in her phone for her playlist. She sat the speaker on the counter and pressed play. Jhene Aiko immediately playing. She turned around to Avi'anna and her eyes widened when she saw Avi'anna standing there, completely naked.

"Damn" Stoney mumbled under her breath.

Avi'anna fiddled with her fingers as she felt Stoney eye her body. She had a slim body, curves in some spots, none in others. She had A cup boobs and a butt that poked out, just enough. She wasn't insecure about her body, but knowing that Stoney has had other partners in the past, and she was possibly comparing hers and theirs, made her a little insecure at the moment.

"Fuck, I-" Stoney couldn't keep her eyes off Avi'anna. She wasn't as surprised at Avi'anna's shape seeing as though Avi'anna wore revealing clothing, but she was taking it all in. Avi'anna's brown nipples, her wide hips and thighs, and she had a rectangle shaped patch of hair but everything else was freshly shaved.

Stoney began to take off her clothes, and Avi'anna looked back and forth from Stoney to the ground as her nerves grew. This would be her first time seeing a woman naked that wasn't a friend.

Stoney didn't have many curves, she was built like a door, but she's learned to love it. She had a C cup size boobs and didn't have much butt.

"You just keep getting better and better" Avi'anna said, making Stoney blush. "That's all you. Trust me" Stoney eyed Avi'anna and bite her lip, trying not to get caught up in her dirty thoughts.

They got in the tub, both their backs faced to the top and bottom of the tub. Face to face, the tub was so big and wide that they could. The bubbles up to their chins. "When I was younger I hated baths, I used to run away from my mom with bubbles all over my butt" Avi'anna said to relax them a bit, she could tell they were both nervous. "Why didn't you like them?" Stoney asked, smiling. "I used to think there was a monster hiding in the bubbles" Avi'anna replied, and Stoney snickered as she tried not to laugh in her face.