Chapter six : That's the way love goes...

"Hurry, Lisa." I got to pee. Running down the stairs, holding on the handle of the stairs. "Wait up Neisey," Lisa shouted over the crowd. Double timing passing people as I hurry to the restroom, barely clearing the lady leaving the stall.

" Thank God," I said as I stood over the toilet, raising my thigh-high dress up and pulling my tong aside. Thank God for learning how to pee in the field. "Girl, what are you doing?" Lisa asked. "What?" I ask, wiping and flushing the toilet. Walking to basin to wash my hands. "David," Lisa asked. I looked in the mirror laughing until I caught Lisa's eye.

"What?" I say as I turn around and face Lisa. "You are drinking more than usual, plus you and David are all touchy feely. All the years I known you not once have I ever seen you allow a guy feel you up, " Lisa said. " Look at me, Neisey." Lisa grabbed my forearms, staring into my eyes.

" I I I'm just having fun, that's all," I say as I pull out of Lisa's hold. "Paul is safe, Neisey, but David gives off different
vibes. You need to slow it down, Lady, because he looks like he could eat you whole. If he doesn't drink, why is he drinking?" Lisa pointed this out

I turn back to the basin, turning on the water and splashing my face. Thank God for waterproof make-up. Giggling turned around, facing Lisa, giving her a hug. "Thank You Lisa". "Be careful. Love, I can feel Paul is concerned about David's actions." Lisa said as we bump into a group of ladies coming into the restroom as we are leaving.

"Michael," we said as we noticed him standing across from us. "Here to escort you beautiful ladies back to VIP." Michael said, smiling. Grabbing Michael arms on both sides, we walked back towards VIP. When we reached the stairs, David and Paul were heading down the stairs.

"May I have this dance, Neisey?" asked David. "Can you dance?" I asked David? "Of course I can. I am African," laughed David. "A dancing General," I said also laughing as we approached the dance floor with Paul and Lisa following behind.

The Isley Brothers ' For the Love of You' starting playing. I paused, deciding if I wanted to slow dance with him, but before I could think it through, David pulled me into his arms. I tried to relax because I never learned to slow dance. " Relax, Neisey," David whispered into my ear as he pulled me closer into his body. I laid my head on his chest as he held me in his arms. I close my eyes as one slow song after another played.

I relaxed in his arms, enjoying the smell of his cologne. My God, his swaying body hypnosis me. "Neisey." I looked up as David whispered and kissed me.
I raised my arms up to circle his neck as we deepened our kiss. OMG, I felt dizzy as I swayed on the dance floor listening to Avant and KeKe 'You and I' with 'Our first Love'...

I pushed away from David, looking into his eyes. He pulled me into a hug as he kissed the top of my head. I walk away from him, heading back to VIP when he stops me and guides me out of the club. "Where are we going?" I asked, looking around for everyone.
" Home, Neisey, we are heading home." David replied. I noticed our driver holding the door open for us.

Sliding into the limousine, making room for David. I am surprised when we start moving. " Hey, where are Paul and Lisa?"They left a half of an hour ago, Neisey."David said. I was startled knowing I was alone with him. I cross over to the opposite seat. "When did this happen, and is Lisa okay?" I asked. David removed his sports coat and smiled.
" Neisey, come sit here." David patted the seat next to him.

"Is Lisa okay?" I asked, not moving across to him. Rubbing my hand across my eyes. " They are fine. Come sit over here with me." He asked again. "No," I said as I moved further away from David. "oh Mon do us amour. Je veux passer ma vie avec you." he whispered as he moved, grabbing my arm and pulling me into his lap."

"David, No," shaking my head as he pulled my head to his. As soon as I tasted his lips, I knew I was lost opening my lips to taste all David had to give. I couldn't stop myself as my head started spinning, feeling my back against the leather seat. "David," I whispered as his hands caressed my thighs, moving my dress up to my waist as his tongue traveled to my neck, sending waves of heat between my legs.

David felt every sexual tremble of my body he slid quickly down my body, ripping my tong apart, opening my legs and placing them over his shoulders. Devouring my lower lips with his mouth using his hands to open me wide as he sucked my clit. Grabbing my butt cheek moving his tongue around in circles. Sucking my clit swallowing me whole as I tried to caught my breathe.

Janet Jackson's song 'That the way Love goes' drowning my moans and screams as I lost complete control of my body and mind. " David please" was all I could moan as my body release more of my cream into his mouth as he was drinking every drop of me. Sucking more and more cream out of me.

I was pass any rational thought as I realize David removed my dress whispering in french between caressing my nipples with his tongue.
I screamed as David drove his hard penis inside me in one thrust. " OMG my Neisey you are so tight and feel so Good. All sweet and tight as I knew you would be. "

David molds my body into his as he lifted me off the seat sitting me into his lap. Sending his Hugh manhood deeper inside me. Controlling my body as he started picking up his pace. Feeling his body trembling as his hot semen shot inside me not losing pace as he kept riding me. He grabbed my face " Neisey, open your eyes and look at me. I am going to fill you with my seed. Do you understand me? "

I could barely concentrate on his words feeling him increasing his pace as wave after waves of passion running through my body. Looking into his eyes I saw the same no a more intense look as he stared into my eyes. The same intense stare he gave me months ago when we first met. As if he was looking right through me he spoke in french once again his body released his hot forceful seed into me.

" Please stop" was the only words I could get out before his lips took possessive control of mine. " Relax my love I will always take wonderful care of you." he moaned. I could feel David still inside me, sucking on my neck as I tried to keep my my eyes open. Touching his face as my eyes closed feeling him kissing the inside of my hand.