Chapter Nineteen: Free Neisey Plan

There were many people seated around the dining room tables. Thank goodness Lisa was seated next to me when the questions started. Max'ue David's father never spoke to me not once, and his mother didn't speak to me after the introductions.

The family spoke in French even after David had asked them to speak in English. One of the questions came to me as to why I only spoke one language. My answer was that I spoke two languages, and my second language was Spanish. I informed the table that I speak the languages spoken on the continent which I live.

I started to feel nauseated after the 3rd course, asking David where the bathroom was located. Lisa got up from the table with me as a uniformed servant showed Lisa and I where the bathroom was located. I just made it to the bathroom in time as I vomited everything I ate the whole day.

Following me in the bathroom, Lisa patted my back and quietly spoke to me until I finished. After cleaning my mouth and face, I leaned up against the wall. " I can't do this, Lisa. I can not breathe around them. These people are not our people. The women have no rights or power !!!

They are nothing like African-American Females. They don't speak until spoken to, without an opinion of their own." I said to Lisa, laughing to keep from crying.

"What are you going to do, Neisey? David is obsessed with you and now with the baby and marriage?" Lisa asked, looking sad.
" I am getting away from him, Lisa. I am never alone, and I have not been outside since this fake wedding. Lisa, there was never a car accident. David raped and beat me after my date with John. After my beating, my next conscious thought was me begging the African doctor to help me !!!

" But the bruising over your body?" Lisa was interrupted asking by knocking on the bathroom door with David calling my name. Hearing David's voice made me feel sick jumping up as I started feeling unbalanced. Lisa opened the door, letting David in as she say "David Thank God she is sick." I felt myself sliding down the wall as David grabbed me and lifted me into his arms. My last words were, "Lisa help me." Then nothing but darkness.

I came to myself heading back to our suite at the Fairmont hotel. I was lying on David's lap. Lisa and David were talking about my state of health. Lisa was discussing how she felt about my condition and telling David something needed to be done to improve my health.

David made arrangements for the African doctor to meet us at the hotel and the plane to be ready to fly Lisa and Paul back to Kentucky. I insisted David put me down at the entrance of the hotel, allowing me to hug and say goodbye to Lisa and Paul. Lisa hugged me, telling me to "rest and relax because she will be back to take me shopping in a few days."

Lisa's POV

I looked back at Neisey, and the look in her eyes showed me that she was in trouble. She is my best friend we deployed twice together. She helps everyone she will give her last to anyone in need. I smiled at Paul, allowing him to place his arms around me as we headed to the private runway.

" Paul, I am so worried about Neisey." I expressed, looking into his eyes. "Maybe she needs to come back to base and let our troop medical clinic check her out?" Paul shaking his head No raising my hand to his lips kissing it. " David has her, and she will be just fine. He will never allow anyone or things to harm her." Squeezing my shoulders as he looked away from me.

I knew right then and there. Neisey was in great danger, and I would do everything in my power to help her. We must come up with a plan, not just any plan but a well thought out plan. We must move fast just in case Neisey wants to abort this child and divorce this control freak. Getting her away from his controlling ass family with their meek women and strange traditions. Just the thought of Neisey living in that environment made me sick to my stomach.

Lord, help me, we must make a plan with people we can trust 🙏