Chapter Twenty-Six: Tracking Neisey

Little did Neisey know Max'ue was using all his power and favors to help David track her down. They were using face recognition at all the major transportation stations through many Satellites. Even with her disguise, her face was recognized.

David and his team had wheels up in minutes using his father's plane flying to Chicago. Travel time between the two cities is one hour and half by plane. Their plane had wheels down in one hour and a few minutes. Using police escorts, the SUVs were moving quickly through the city of Chicago.

The pilot, team, and David had been waiting on the plane standing by. When they realize Neisey hadn't entered any transportation terminal in D.C., Virginia, Maryland, or New York, nor any on the east coast.

Max'ue had received help from several embassies, having them dispatch a team to search for and detain Neisey by any means necessary but above all handle with care because of her condition. The fear was she had left Union Station, but there was no satellite feed of her exiting the station once she went in.

Two females on the search teams checked all the female restrooms. They discovered a handicap stall that was locked with an out of order sign on the door.

After checking with the station's maintenance team, there were no out of order restrooms in the station. They radioed this to their team lead, who contacted David to let him know the information about his wife.

          Neisey's Point of View

Packing my things away, preparing to leave when it came to me that no one had come in to use the bathroom in the last 40 minutes or so... I unlocked the door and looked out, and it was no movement inside of the restroom. My heart started racing, and at that moment, I knew I was in danger.

Fight or flight mold kicked in. I use the restroom flushed the toilet washing my hands. Throwing away the tee shirt and taking deep breaths. I got my mindset ready for anything, but nothing was going to stop my freedom !!!

I exited the restroom where I saw the restroom closed signs at the entrance. As I started walking, several people surrounded me with one guy speaking. I asked. "What is going on?" He asked who I was, and I denied being me. He asked me to come with him. I looked around, but there were so many of them that I couldn't see through the crowd. I didn't see David, so I demand they step out of my way right now. One man grabbed my arm, which I kicked him in his nuts and pushed through them and started running.

'Oh God, please,' I screamed in my head, running through the crowd of travelers as I search for another exit out of Amtrak Union Station. Panic overcoming my calm as I start hyperventilating. Bumping into people dropping my carry on exiting the door out into the icy cold wind of Chicago.

Tears blinding me as I break out into a run. ' How could I be so naive. Why can't anyone help me.' Turning my head side to side searching for a taxi. Seeing a taxi across the street, I rushed into the intersection, hearing a blaring horn as I felt a hard hit on my side.

Throwing me backward hitting against the sidewalk I just left. ' Oh, please don't let my baby die.' I prayed, wrapping my arms around my stomach as darkness descends

'No David,' my eyes landed on David with several of his men pushing people out of the way. David kneeling down, speaking to me as darkness and fear overcame me...