Chapter Ten: Date with John

"I can't, Lisa," I shouted. " Why, Neisey, what is your problem. Damn you just had sex or made love as you say it. Wake up, it's not 1950." Lisa asked. "You don't understand Lisa. I can't trust myself with him. It's like he knows me, my body, my mind, and my weakness. It is best I keep my distance and move on. Lisa frowned at what I was saying . "Going out with John, how is this going to change things, Neisey?

Look at this place David has sent you flowers every day for two weeks. Asking you the same thing just meet with him so tell him something. You don't even like John. We all know he is a prick. Neiesy, Woman to Woman, are you in love with him?" She asked.
" Who?" I asked, playing stupid.
"David, you know who I am referring to.

Listen to me, you are making a big mistake by not speaking with him and handling this. Did you take the morning after pill like we discussed? Neisey, did you take it?" Lisa shouted when I didn't reply.
" Yes Lisa, I did, but I forgot to take it right away, and when I remember, it was two days later." Saying as I rub my forehead.

"Going out with John?" Lisa asked, looking at her phone. " Going out with John is to prove to myself that I have control of my life. A safe date includes a movie and dinner, that's all Lisa." Explaining to her.  "Paul is blowing me up. We have dinner plans so I have got to go. Is there anything I can do for you before I leave?" Lisa asked, gathering her things.  "Just have fun Lady talk with you tomorrow," I say, giving Lisa a big hug.

David's POV

Pacing the floor, I tried to calm my anger and frustration towards Neisey. It's been two weeks and not one word from her. A thank you text every day for the flowers is not communication. Watching her at her home through the cameras is not enough to calm my desire to smell, touch, taste, and speak with her one on one. Even rubbing my Zizi (penis) until I cum as I watch her is not enough to calm me.

Time is getting short and I have already sent the paperwork for permission to marry her just waiting for an answer back. I am even leaving class early so I can watch her leave her job following her while she run errands than to her house. Why is she running from me maybe I allowed my passion and desire get the best of me. This Woman have no idea how I am restraining myself.

She have no knowledge I have placed a camera inside her car along with the tracker on her car. Not to mention the cameras I had installed in every room of her house with listening capabilities. I see her and hear every word she speaks in her home. Samuel and Michael are taking turns watching her through the night. My precious love I will honor and protect you. I worship you my beloved Neisey I can not wait to make you my Queen yet you are running from me.

I will never allow you to get away from me. I dream of caressing and sucking your nipples with my tongue and mouth. Watching your body pulsating while listening to your moans as I devour your sweet box draining all your sweetness into my mouth.
Feeling my Zizi (penis) growing thick and long to give you all my passion. I have so much to say to her but I must control myself giving her time. Hearing she going out with another man is stretching my patience to no end. Neisey you are my Queen I shouted as banged my fist on my deck.

I parked down the street from her home as I watch on my laptop of her getting dress for this date. " Do you think this is wise following Neisey on her date. Are you going to be able to control your emotions?" question Paul.
I didn't answer Paul because I was becoming more and more outraged as I watch this person pull into her driveway to pick her up. Following behind at a safe distance they go to Applebees. Sitting at a window booth I was able to watch them. Neiesy laughing and enjoying herself.

It is becoming more difficult following Neisey on her date. Watching her touching him and being touch by him as they cross the parking lot heading into the movie theater. " Paul call Samuel to meet us now." I said. This city is small with only one movie theater. I felt my anger raise close to my breaking point. Samuel pulled up " I am here Sir how can I be of service." Samuel asked.

I grabbed my laptop case and open the door to exit the vehicle. " Paul, you and Michael stay with them to make sure she gets home okay." I said. "Sir are you okay really okay? Lisa said she is afraid of you and she trying to reassure herself. She is not from our continent. Sir, she isn't use to our ways." As Paul spoke he watched David punched the side window of the SUV which he was sitting in. " I do not want to speak to you nor reply to you about Neisey." was shouted. Samuel opened the back door and David stepped in. " Drive" is all David said