Chapter Seven: Waking Up

Pounding in my head continued as I rolled over. The pounding became louder when I realized the noise was not only in my head but from my front door as well. " Hold on, I am coming." I tried to shout as I went to move off the bed, but my body was aching as bad as my head.

"Neisey," Lisa yelled as she came into my house. Walking down the hall and into my bedroom. I pulled my comforter over my head, covering my ears with my hands. " Girl, we need to talk," Lisa yelled, moving the comforter off me. " Get out, Lisa, no get the hell out. I screamed, pulling my flat sheet over my head this time.

"You can't hide from me, young lady. What the Fuck" Lisa asked noticing the bruising on my neck and arms. "Please if you have any mercy in your soul? Leave me alone please." I begged Lisa. I hear Lisa leave my bedroom going into the kitchen. I tried to slowly move into the bathroom before she came back.

Not answering any the questions Lisa was asking. Holding on to my wall for support making it inside the bathroom closing the door. I ached all over there wasn't a place that didn't hurt. Warm water yes I turned on the bath water making sure it was hot. Stopping to Pee and brush my teeth as the tub fills up.
Pulling my nightgown over my head I step into the tub.

"Neisey, here a glass of water and tablets for your headache." Lisa said.  I took the glass and threw the meds into my mouth drinking all the water in the glass. Slipping down into the tub turning on the Jets. Looking around for Lisa but she left and by the sound of it she was making up my bed. "You let it go too far didn't you? I shouldn't have left you." Lisa talking more to herself than me.

I didn't answer her I was in deep thought trying to remember everything that happened. I do not know how I got home or in my bed. Last thing I remember was David carrying me and that is even an blur. Lisa came back into the bathroom and sat on the vanity seat looking at me. " Did he hurt you Neisey?" Lisa asked with concerns. " I am a big Girl Lisa. I had too much to drink and he wasn't rough he was insatiable Lisa. I couldn't keep up with him. The look in his eyes..." The words he was saying was possessive, passionate, and a little demanding. As if he own my body and I belong to him. I can't describe it." I said lowering my head.

Lisa and I sat in silence for a while. My head on the pillow soaking in the jet pulsed water thinking. "Neisey, you guys used condoms right?" Lisa asked. I sink my head under the water closing my eyes not to see Lisa's expression. "Are you taking birth control?" Girl, hell NO what are you thinking?" asking Lisa I raise my head out of the water looking at Lisa saying " I don't know I wasn't thinking."

"Do you at least like him? This is so unlike you. You are the most responsible person I know." I lower my head and shaking it as I had no words. " Do you remember coming home?" another question asked by Lisa. I shook my head no. " How did he get in your house Neisey and how did he know where you live?" Lisa ask looking so serious. My mouth dropped open but no words came out. This morning was becoming worst by the minute.

"Let's get out of the tub and into bed. I put fresh linen on your bed and you need to rest. So out of tub and here are your PT clothes to put on while I go and make you something to eat and coffee. Neisey it's going to be alright you will see. Unless you too have a little General baking in your oven" she laughed leaving the room. My response was to throw my wet washcloth at the door.

Drying off and looking in my full mirror I saw so many hickeys and bruises all over my body. ' David what did you do, what did I do?" David was in total control from the time we left the dance floor. My body and I responded to him having multiple orgasms. " Did he say he was going to fill me up with his seed or semen?"
Walking out of the bathroom the only thought was I need to rest...