Chapter Seventeen: Get my Power back

Neisey: Point of View

I reentered the bathroom when I heard the voices quiet down. It was difficult to understand what father and son were disagreeing about because they were switching between French and English at a very fast pace. I could, however, feel how intense their discussion was by their tone.

I relaxed inside the bathtub of hot, flowing scented water. I realize how their argument was affecting me. Releasing my breath, trying to figure out why I thought it was involving me. I have so much to figure out myself. How am I going to get away from David? Do I want this baby? What about the fear I have of him?

I can not forget how he flipped the switch, and not only did David beat my ass and he severely raped me. I allowed my tears to run down my cheeks. I was not only afraid that I lost control of my life. I feel like I was stripped of my power to stand up for myself. Where is the girl who was deployed two tours in combat leading my team to complete successful missions? Lord, what have happened to me?

I take my washcloth caressing my tummy, acknowledging that it took only one night of lack of judgment on my part for my life to spiral out of control. Even as I bathe my breast, they have become very tender to the touch. One of the reasons is David. He will not leave them or me alone, period. I try to resist him, but there are two reasons why I am not victorious.

The first reason is my body has started enjoying my constant orgasms he give me the name of pleasuring me while feeding his baby.
The second is that I am afraid he will physically harm me again. I don't think I can go through a repeat of that pain. I feel I can not survive his action without it totally destroying me mentally and physically.

David has told me time and time again that he will never hurt me like that in the future. There have been too many times I have ordered counseling for a few in my troop dealing with domestic violence. I don't believe him. I know I can not trust him.

I lean back my head and close my eyes, feeling so very stressed and afraid of the man I barely remember marrying. Married against my will and being with him against my will. The baby I take complete responsibility because of my behavior.

I was drinking, not handling myself well. Lisa tried to slow me down, warning me about my actions. She even tried to warm me about going out with John. I never in a million years thought my life would come to this. I will get my power back. I must come up with a plan to take my life back, I must.

I felt my eye closing, thinking to myself I would rest my eyes for a little bit. I wake up to David sitting on the side of the tub rubbing my face, calling my name. "Wake up, my love. Your water is cold, and your body is freezing. I need to warm you and the babe up." Reaching down, he released the water from the tub. Putting his hands on both sides of my face, he kissed my lips.

Forcing my lips apart by biting my lower lip His tongue snake into mine explores my mouth sucking my tongue into his mouth. I leaned my head back as our kiss went on until I became breathless. Placing my hands against David pushing him away from me so I could catch my breath. I know he wants to take my body to do whatever he wants to me. I saw it in his eyes as well, seeing his look as he stared at my body.

David did something totally unexpected he stood up and unbuckled his pants. Dropping his pants and boxers to the floor. He took his hand, rubbing up and down his penis length. After a few minutes, he came closer to the tub, adding my hand onto his penis.

"Caress it, Neisey," said David. I tried to move my hand off of it, but David had a grip on my hand, forcing me to rub it. He assisted me in rubbing it until my hand became tried. "Lick me Neisey just take your tongue and lick me from the top to the bottom." I could see the pre- cum running from the head of his penis. I became frozen shaking my head No when David grabbed my hair. " Stand up Neisey" David said as he released my hair bending down lift me up.

He picked me up from the tub and carried me into the bedroom. Laying me on the bed placing his knees between my head as he got onto the bed with me. " Have you given head before my love? he asked rubbing my lips with the tips of his thumbs. " No and I don't want to" shaking my head from side to side. " Open your lips My Love" David spoke very softly.

"David, No I don't want to do this. Why are you asking me to do this?" I asked. David moved from over top of me and pulled me to his side rolling me on to the top of him. Placing his hands on both sides of my face lowering my face to his.

" I will not force you at this time Sweetheart but Neisey, you must learn how to please me as I worship and pleasure you my love. You are mine and I will never let you go. You will be meeting my Mother and Father for dinner tonight. They so want to meet their American Daughter. Now let me pleasure you my heart..."