Chapter Fifteen: Life Changes

I am allowed to sit in the living room of the Georgetown Fairmont Hotel Suite for a few hours a day. I have been in D.C. for three weeks now. The doctor has given me a clean bill of health. She will come once ever two weeks now. This allows David to give his permission for me to come out of the bedroom. Damn I need his permission on all my actions and activities.

Samuel is with me all the time now. He is in and out of the suite daily but basically outside the suite door with the other staff. Samuel is controlling the daily activities and duties of the staff. Being outside in the hallway with several other guards from time to time. I have come to understand that David has the whole floor to himself.

The staff have rooms on our floor. All of the staff are from the Congo 🇨🇩. They were sent to work for David through the Embassy. Their cook/ Chef have started introducing their foods into my diet on David's instructions. The food is so delicious, but I have no control over my life. I am slowly losing myself, and if I am told David said, David wants David, and more David...'  I will scream !!!

I called my parents and spoke with them as if all is well with me. David calls me two or more times a day. If I don't speak to him each time he comes home at night and goes into a rage. A rage over simple telephone calls. I cried for hours when he told me it would be wise for me to leave the Army and my career. When I stood up for myself and said "NO" there were hours of disagreement with yelling mostly from me.

David realize I was not going to back down and I had become dizzy with all my screaming and yelling when he grabbed me and sat on the sofa pulling me onto his lap saying " Calm down my Love we will talk about this at another date. Neisey, I need you to care about our baby growing inside you." Always about what is best for his baby !!!

The next night after he came home while we were eating, I talked about how I felt leaving my career. "I will not allow your safety to be in danger. You are my wife now. You can no longer be the person you used to be. Your life has changed forever. You are now the wife of soon to be General David Kuyambee Mbandutte from the family of Kuyambee of the Democratic Republic of the Congo."

He allowed me to get up from the sofa after I pulled away from him, holding my arm. " How is this fair, David?" I screamed, running into the bedroom falling beside the bed crying. I feel trapped with no way out. How do my life's goals become meaningless. Meaning nothing after working so very hard all these years building my career in the Armed Forces.

I felt his arms going around my waist, pulling me up to stand in his arms. " Neisey, I love you, and I want you to love me too. I need your love for me and our child. I need you to stand by my side forever." David whispered in my ear as he started caressing my body, laying me onto the bed.

"I don't want to disagree with you, but I must make changes in your life to protect the two people I love most.
" David said as he started caressing my ear with his tongue. Sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my sweater, moving my sport bra up, and licking my nipple before suckling it. I tried moving his lips off my nipple because my nipples have become tender to the touch. David was reluctant to stop as he lifted his head, staring into my eyes.

" Neisey, let me pleasure you, my love. Allow your husband to taste your sweet cream tonight. Please, Neisey, don't fight with me. Just let me show you how must I love and need you only you." David sweetly said while all the time easing off my clothing sucking, kissing, and licking between moaning his words.

He looked up at me after removing my panties. I saw in his eyes he was at a point of no return caressing my clit with his fingers. "Please Neisey" he asked after licking me. " David, I say no you will just wait until I fall asleep and take what you want" before I could finish my sentence he was sucking me.

I start to feel waves of desire ripple through my body. Why is my body betraying me. I feel I am losing myself to David's wants, and needs day by day. I am surrounded by people who speak english to me but french to each other. Samuel is the only person I know and I never spent much time with him. All my thoughts went out of my mind as David's actions started buliding pressure inside of me.

David started moaning and picking up his pace causing me to scream as I grabbed his head trying to pull him away. David removed my hands off of him holding them down beside me onto the bed. Lifting his head up from between my legs he moaned " cum for me give me your sweet cream Neisey. Feed me like I feed our baby."

Letting go of my hands he pulled my lips farther apart making his mouth wider as he covered me whole sucking and licking me. I felt he was doing both at the same time sending me over as I start releasing my first wave of cream as more followed. I knew he was not going to stop. I know he would be releasing his seeds into me multiple time before our night was over.