Chapter Eight: David POV

Carrying her into the house wrapped in my sports coat gave me a protective feeling I never felt for anyone. Laying her gently on her bed. Looking at her, I had my penis hard and ready to enter into her tight, hot love box again. I reached up to move her hair back from her face. I removed my jacket while caressing her nipples which I can now see how thick and long they are. I allow my tongue to lick around the first one than the second one.

I moved up to kiss 💋 her lips, opening them with my tongue sucking her tongue into mine. How could it be possible? I am ready to fill her with my seed again. "Neisey, you have no idea how much I am fighting to keep from taking you again." I spoke out loud, fighting my desire to taste and drink your sweet cream. I got up to walk to her nightie drawer, pulling out a peach color one.

I placed it on the bed as I walked into her bathroom. Running her basin full of warm water grabbing her washcloth and a bottle of her body wash soaking the cloth into the water smelling the scent as I ring out the water and go back to Neisey on the bed.

I started with her face, cleaning her body from head to toes. Making several trips back and forth. I noticed all my love bites starting to appear. I rubbed my hands over her belly, caressing the area where my seed may be growing. I placed her nightie over her head onto her body. I stared down at her, holding back my desire to spread her legs and loses myself inside her body.

My cell rang, and it was Samuel. " Sir, it is becoming light, and we should be leaving. I took care of the driver, and we are just waiting on you." he said.
" On my way out, Samuel." I replied. I hung up and replaced my cell phone back into my slack pocket. I lifted up Neisey and placed her inside her covers. Returning her washcloth to the bathroom.

Cleaning up any mess I made before turning the light off. Walking to her bed bending down, kissing her lips once more. Walking to her bedroom door, I turned. " My darling, you will be by my side and carry my heirs. This I know to be true. Sleep well, my love..." I declared.

Exiting through the garage into the waiting SUV. Watching Samuel lower the bay door before we drove off flashing our lights at Michael as we passed him. His job is to protect her during the night. Laying my head back, recalling the way her cream tasted when I sucked and licked all the sweet cream her body made for me. She spinning me out of control. I know she was not on any birth control. I pumped all my seeds I could into her womb.

I never allowed any woman to have my seed inside her womb. I shot my cum into many mouths forcing them to swallow every drop. In time Neisey will be trained on how to pleasure me.
I plan to pleasure her filling her belly with my heirs. Enjoying her pass out from my lovemaking allowing me to continue placing my seed inside her the memory has me hard as a brick. As the only male my Father has start pressuring me to marry and birth sons.

I opened my eyes as I watch Samuel being saluted as we pass through the gate onto Fort Knox. I have traveled the world just to find my perfect mate in United States an Army Girl no less. Not from the elite status which my family would demand. Most Americans have a little to no knowledge of Africa. They are not aware Africa Continent houses 54 Countries plus and being the 2nd largest continent in the world. Are know the DRC is the largest French speaking country in the world.

" How was your night Sir? Your father called Sir asking about you." Samuel said looked back at me through the mirror. " Your reply Samuel?" I asked out of curiosity not concern because I know my men are loyal to me and not to my father. " I explained you were not answering your cellphone because you left strict orders not to be disturbed while studying Sir." he said.

Father, can become a problem if not handle correctly I must acknowledge. The thoughts of Neisey's buttercream skin so soft and tasty.  Sleep well my Love and rest because we have just began I said to myself as Samuel pulled into the driveway. " Goodnight Sir" spoke Samuel as he opened my door. "Goodnight Samuel rest well my friend"