Chapter Sixteen: David's Father

I woke up heading to the dining area to get a water bottle when I saw David at the dining room table sitting with an older African male, Paul, Samuel, and Michael. They seem to be discussing an important matter during their breakfast. I backed down the hallway to the bedroom, closing the door. I was glad they didn't see me. I walked into the bathroom and started running my bathwater. I wonder why David was not at school? Who was the older man having breakfast with him?

I started to hear raised voices between David and a voice I hadn't ever heard before. "She needs time. Father to adjust to the life she must live as my wife and mother of my children. I will not be dictated to about matters of my life any longer. Father, I have dedicated my life to achieving all the goals and tasks you sat before me. I have EARNED the right to choose my bride." David responds.

"This wicked girl has put a spell on you, my son. Getting herself in a family way, forcing you to marry her. I knew coming to this Sinful Country was not a decent place for you to come. She is a common girl not raised to be the mother of my grandchildren. If you had married one of the beautiful ladies your mother and I had picked for you, this wouldn't be an issue.

She wouldn't need time to adjust. Where were her parents and family for the rushed wedding your mother and sisters put together for you? She barely spoke a word to your mother and I not to mention speaking to our family and friends. Who dropped everything to travel halfway around the world to celebrate this wedding.

Not to mention leaving her own wedding reception forcing you alone to entertain your guests. What a badly behaved and rear girl. I know you are ashamed of her son. Keeping her away from your family and friends." Loudly shouted the older man. This is when I realized the man speaking is David's father.

"ENOUGH FATHER YOU GO TOO FAR !!!. EVERYONE GET OUT EXCEPT YOU FATHER." I heard David yell. " In seconds, I hear silence. " IT IS YOUR SON. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF FATHER. FROM THE MOMENT I SAW HER I MOVED HEAVEN AND EARTH TO TRACK HER AND FORCE HER TO BE MINE.

I BEAT AND RAPPED HER WHEN SHE REFUSE TO BE MINE !!! HER PARENTS, FAMILY, AND FRIENDS HAVE NO IDEA THEIR WORTHY DAUGHTER, SISTER, AND FRIEND WAS DRUGGED BY ME FORCING HER TO MARRY ME WITHOUT A SCENE.

I LOVE NEISEY FATHER, AND I WILL NOT/CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HER !!!
I PLANED TO PLANT MY SEED INTO HER WITH OR WITHOUT HER PERMISSION. GIVING HER NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER. SO FATHER IT IS YOUR SON WHO DISHONORED YOUR NAME.

I TOOK MY WIFE, LOVE, AND MOTHER OF MY UNBORN CHILD AGAINST HER WILL. SO PLEASE FATHER DON'T DISRESPECT MY WIFE OR TRY IN ANYWAY TO MAKE HER LIFE DIFFICULT I AM THE ONE WHOM YOU MUST GO THROUGH TO GET TO MY WIFE AND WOMAN I LOVE." DAVID SHOUTED.

David walked to the front of his Father staring down into his eyes saying "So father now you know the truth the whole truth about why the time is needed for Neisey to adjust to her husband and duties back in our Country" David said.

" My son, what have you done? What have come over you? Do this young lady love you? Was there even a car accident, son? HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME !!! You need to tell your father everything. I mean all the facts, including your plan to fix this mess NOW." David's father looked at him sadly states with shock on his face.

Sitting in a seat in front of his father, David lowered his head and spoke, "Accident yes, but we were not involved in it. I had to move her here to D.C. where I could seek medical attention for the physical harm I caused her. It was during the blood work testing that I learned that Neisey was carrying my child.

I told her days later when she had healed enough to stop some of her medication. I lied to her chain of command about the accident. I later informed the command about her pregnancy using my private doctor's medical reports. I called you father explaining that she was carrying my child and I needed to marry Neisey as soon as possible.

Knowing if she had a choice, she would not marry me, so I knew I must force her to comply. I made sure she was drugged just enough to respond to her vows. Keeping her away from everyone and close by my side.

I allowed her best friend Lisa to attend the wedding so Neisey would see her trusted friend. I had to move fast, father, because I could not lose her. Father from the moment I saw her, I couldn't stop this overwhelming desire for her explained David."

There was a long silence before his father spoke, " I AM YOUR FATHER. NEVER KEEP ANYTHING FROM ME AGAIN MY SON. Your mother and I will stay awhile longer to allow us time to get to know your young lady better.

I encourage you to keep this situation from your mother and Sisters because they would be highly upset. Many grandsons will be expected from you !!! Now tell me, how may I be of assistance to you, my son?" Standing up and hugging his son with David returning his father's hug.