Chapter Thirteen: Please Just Stop

Neiesy: POV

I could barely open my eyes. In a blurred way, I could see and hear people in the room. I could feel and hear a female Medical Doctor, touching me. She was speaking to David in french as he helped her remove my clothes. I moaned as the doctor placed my feet into the stirrups. " Are you in a lot of pain? Does this hurt here?" I felt the pressure as she pressed down.

The nurse was taking my vitals and blood samples. "A little pressure," the doctor said as she opened me up to examine inside me. She also placed a couple of long Q-tips inside of me along with one inside my butt placing them into containers to send to the lab.

I tried to sit up because the pain was so severe. David pressed me down as I did my best to speak, saying, " Help me, please... He raped and kidnapped me."
The doctor looked up at David and turned to her RN and said, " Put her out." I remember the nurse giving me a shot, and all I saw was David looking down at me as my eyes closed.

When I opened my eyes again I am laying on a king plus bed inside a very large master bedroom. I turned my head to see a female sitting beside my bed. " Ma'am, how May I assist you?" she asked, walking over to the bed to raise a glass of water with a straw to my lips. I was sucking down the cool water as the lady continued speaking, "I am your nurse, Sabrina. How about me helping you to the bathroom?"

I shook my head yes moving the comforter back, trying to get up. The nurse was by my side as I pushed myself off the bed trying to stand but doubled over in pain. Nurse Sabrina helped me walk to the bathroom. My pace was very slow. I reached the wall, holding on to it as we were making it to the bathroom.

The nurse insists on being in the bathroom with me. I was glad because I couldn't stand and wipe at the same time. I throw my hand towel on the basin, opening the door. David is standing by the door. He stepped forward, lifted me into his arms, and started carrying me back to bed.

Nurse Sabrina, rushing ahead to straighten my bedding. I froze as his arms lifted me up, heading to the bed. " Neisey, I sorry I hurt you, my love." David said to me in a gentle tone. I just couldn't hold myself together. "Please just stop, David ! why are you doing this? " I yelled, crying, screaming, and fighting against him.

He stopped moving, standing, still dropping me onto my feet. "Why? You belong to me, " David yelled in my face, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.
" Your life and place is by my side. I will never let you go, Neisey. I will fill you with my seed to make my heirs/ our babies. You will give me many sons as you learn my African (DRC's) culture, customs, ways, and traditions.

I am juggling many fronts, Neisey, changing my path all for you. I will never allow you to leave me. Do you understand me, my Queen, so don't try to fight me? " he yelled, shaking me with more force as darkness hit me, shutting down my brain.

Lisa was rubbing my hand when I opened my eyes again. I felt so drowsy, with everything around me seeming to be moving in slow motion. "Neisey, thank God you are alright. Paul flew me here as soon as he could. I heard it was a horrible accident it's a blessing anyone walked away." Lisa said, wiping her tears from her face. " Do not worry about your leave of absence. Paul and David took care of everything, including me being by your side.

I saw nurse Sabrina sitting across from us in a corner. " Lisa, I thank God you are here." Lisa hugged me as I balled my eyes out, barely able to catch my breath. I see Nurse Sabrina walk to and open the bedroom door.

She closed the door back and came over to me. "Open your mouth, my dear and shallow your pills." I shook my head No and tried to knock the pills out of her med cup. Paul and David entered the bedroom. David took the pill cup from the nurse and sat on the bed saying.

" Neisey, I know this is difficult for you, but you must remain relaxed and calm yourself, my Love. You must think about our baby's health." Lisa grabbed Paul and asked,"Baby?"

My mouth fell open to speak, but nothing came out giving David the opportunity to drop the four pills into my mouth, followed by the water, and I just swallowed, staring at David. I fell back into the bed and moved as far away from David crying as a little child lost.

Paul whispers into Lisa's ear. " Let's give them sometime alone. Love." as they stand up, telling their goodnights. I grabbed Lisa's hand. " Please stay with me. Don't leave me." I said as my words slurred. " Relax, Neisey. I will be here in the morning." Lisa said, bending over to kiss my cheek and giving me a hug, saying,"I love you, Lady, and get some rest for you and the baby." She whispered to me.