Chapter Fourteen: Married Him

Neisey's : POV

I woke up during the night, and David was in bed with me. I lay nude in his arms as he suckle my nipples and caressed my belly. He was quivering as he talked to himself and the baby. " Rest my child inside your mere's (mother's) womb. Pere (father) is here to protect you. I pour enough seed into your mere (mother), but I wasn't expecting you would grow inside her on my first try. You will never be an only child because I will be planting my seed inside your mommy every chance I get." I heard David say.

David turned me and slid his hard lubed Zizi ( penis) inside me, moving slowly and gently holding me by my belly, still rubbing it. "I can't stop myself from desiring your Momma. Inside her, I feel so relaxed, peaceful, and in control. Little one, your mere (mother) have bewitched me. Even as you, my little son, is growing inside her, I must feed you..."

I am listening to David talk to this child growing inside me. His movement was slow and easy as he pushed in and pulled out of me. Feeling an easy motion rocking me to sleep. I laid there drowsy from the medication the doctor is keeping me on. I asked the MD to lower the meds, but she told me to just relax and rest.

" David, no, this is wrong. I moaned."Shush, Neisey, let me take care of my wife and baby. Our baby needs his nourishment and nutrition I am sending to him from his Daddy." I could feel David's hands wrapping around my breasts and tummy as he pulled me closer to him, sending his seed shooting inside me wave after wave.

It is still very blurry, but I realized I am still in Washington D.C. Paul flew Lisa back to Fort Knox and flying her back on weekends. Lisa helped me put most of the details straight. David is commuting back and forth to Fort Knox daily. After the fake/false car accident report. His private doctor treating my assault injuries and pregnancy is from Zimbabwe 🇿🇼.

The doctor finds me to be a couple weeks pregnant through my blood work.. The force that David raped me could've aborted the baby.
I wake to the feel of David's hands caressing my body, mostly my belly, while he is talking to his baby. He fills me up with his seed, saying he is feeding the baby. Apologizing for losing his temper and for the way he treated me.

I realized I was and still am taking meds, which keeps me feeling loopy. I am not able to clearly think straight and many times not able to understand what is going on around me. Lisa was in D.C. when David's father was accompanied by several men and women,  flew in from the DRC ( Democratic Republic of the Congo).

I have been really out of it not being able to hold myself together or focus. Lisa have been here for me and even stood beside me as I said " I do" in their Embassy, becoming David's bride.
I have no clear knowledge or memories of a wedding that has taken place.

Everyone believed in the car accident story, which did happen, but we were not involved. Lisa learned that my new husband was not just anyone from his country. He is the 1%( the Elite) of their country. Generations of wealth, Owners of Eastern Congo's Cobalt, Gold, and Diamond mines... with many more assets in the Congo and around the world.

I understand there were many verbal arguments, with yelling, screaming, shouting, and crying. David's mother, sisters, and a host of family and friends flew to D.C. for the rushed wedding event. David refuses to allow anyone near me, not even at the wedding reception. A couple hours into the wedding, I became super exhausted.

David assisted me out of the Embassy straight back to the hotel to rest. I also learned through Lisa that we would be leaving the States in a few weeks to return to the province, which David lives. My parents, family, nor friends were told about or invited to the wedding. I wouldn't have been aware of this marriage of lies if Lisa had not been here.

I still wouldn't believe any of this if Lisa had not been there and took pictures even after given strict orders to the contrary. I have seen the doctor several times. Her visits are down to two per week now. I am on bed rest, which is written into my medical leave orders. David and his father called in favors and moved heaven and earth to give David everything he needed. David has totally taken over my life. Making decisions about my life without discussing anything with me.

I have no say in the matter. I am still getting over the fact that I am carrying a child inside of me. A child by a man who will explode into a rage in seconds. A man that beat and severely rape me, fly me to another state, transported me to the District of Columbia, plus lying to my chain of command... I looked down at my hand and saw a beautiful 5 carat emerald cut blue diamond ring with superb cut, color, and clarity.

I am feeling very tired now. After David cleaned us up from flow of his cum coming outside of me. He place two more pills into my mouth to take which I do without a second thought. I must get my mind straight. There is no way I am leaving anywhere with him. I just have to put a plan together quickly.
" Sleep my Love everything is going to be alright" David whispered as my eyes grow heavy...