Chapter 2

EN MTLNovel

Home » Did President Ji Urge for Marriage Today? » Chapter 2: chapter2

Did President Ji Urge for Marriage Today? Chapter 2: chapter2

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At the end of the battle, Tang Shumi's 6cm high heel stepped on the back of the stupid man.

Xu Mingzhu on the side clapped her hands in applause, while others were shocked.

Especially the Shen Qingqing group who witnessed the whole process of Shumi's beating, their mouths could be filled with an apple.

Shu Mi raised her chin and arrogantly fluffed her hair, trying to close her feet in a perfect posture. The man on the ground suddenly turned over and lifted her right foot to sweep over.

Shumi was caught off guard, she was about to fall, and was suddenly supported by a strong hand.

After she stood firmly, her eyes fell on the familiar and unfamiliar figure in front of her, her back straightened instantly.

In the blink of an eye, the drunk Xiaokai wailed and fell to the ground, and the figure came slowly, just standing in front of Shumi.

Looked at her silently, silently.

The man wore a suit, matched his slender figure, and a clear and indifferent face, so that the surrounding temperature dropped to zero.

After Xu Mingzhu saw the incoming person clearly, he hid behind Tang Mi with a guilty conscience.

She asked in a low voice, "Doesn't it mean you will be back tomorrow?"

"How do I know?!" Shu Mi also wanted to ask, why not come back tomorrow!

"Zhao Yan." The man looked cold and his voice was low.

"Yes, President Ji." Zhao Yan commanded two bodyguards and dragged the man who was still wailing out.

Those who watched the excitement stopped breathing when they heard the word Ji Zong.

Could it be Ji Linchen, the prince of Jiangcheng?

Isn't it abroad? Why did you come back suddenly?

That Xiaokai was also unlucky, and got into Ji Linchen, so don't even think about getting involved in Jiangcheng in the future.

Ji Linchen's eyes were cold, standing silently, and when Tang Shumi finally dared to look up at her, he walked over slowly.

"Tang Shumi."

There was no emotion on his face, and his voice was as cold as ever. If she hadn't called her by first name and last name, Shumi would naively think he was not angry.

"Yeah." Tang Shumi lowered her head and responded weakly.

His dark eyes were pressed down, and there was a little impatience in his eyes: "Go home and talk about it."

Outside the bulense, a summer breeze blew, Xu Mingzhu felt cold inexplicably.

"Ji Shumi, let's go first." Xu Mingzhu was carrying her bag, her voice trembling.

She couldn't wait to get into the driver's seat and soar for two hundred yards, and escape from this suffering place.

Ji Linchen nodded slightly and said lightly: "Go slowly."

The red sports car disappeared from sight in an instant, Tang Shumi despised Xu Mingzhu in her heart.

Mingming also said before that he would help her teach Ji Linchen!