Chapter 20

At the bulens bar at the moment, neon spotlights smeared a colorful and dim picture, and the drum beats of heavy metal music aggravated the beating of the heart, which was blurred in agitation.

The deck at the corner is quieter than other places.

Xu Mingzhu bit her straw with a bitter face. She finally found the opportunity to ask Xu Jiahuan to come out for dinner, and even booked the location. As a result, Tang Shumi made a phone call on the matter and it was sore.

"You have changed Shumi, and you are no longer the Tang Shumi I knew back then." Xu Mingzhu thought thoughtfully.

Tang Shumi in her mind is a cold and ruthless rich flower, rather than the current little woman who is trapped by love with her head and ears.

"No." Tang Shumi looked sad, staring at the delicate fruit plate on the table, poking a fork in her hand, but didn't put a piece in her mouth.

Xu Mingzhu removed the fruit tray and Tang Shumi looked up at her.

"Don't you usually behave with your tail in front of Ji Linchen? As long as he is upset about you, pretend to be an ostrich, and the two of them don't offend the river. Isn't this the secret you taught me?" This is Tang Shumidi Once confronted Ji Linchen in front of her, he still made no secret of it.

Tang Shumi sighed, "I've had enough."

She stared at Xu Mingzhu: "Mingzhu, do you think I am very humble, like a pet he keeps,"

Xu Mingzhu wrinkled her nose and said earnestly: "Don't be humble, the money Ji Linchen earns is up to you, and he doesn't mess around outside, and he will stand up to protect you at important moments. Compared to those who are still looking for tender model students outside. It's much better to chew the second generation."

Tang Shumi did not speak, and after a while, she shook her head: "I can't spend his money no matter what, so he doesn't care. He doesn't mess around because he has a cleanliness and is very picky. It is for Ji to protect me. Father look."

"There is a reason." Shu Mi added boredly.

"For whatever reason, Ji Linchen did it anyway." Xu Mingzhu thinks this is the point. As the so-called authorities are obsessed with bystanders, Tang Shumi really trapped herself.

She needs to rescue her and become the chic and wanton Tang Shumi.

Tang Shumi snorted: "What benefit did Ji Linchen give you? Don't you always scold him in the past, why do you say a rainbow fart today!"

Xu Mingzhu slumped, eating fruit, and said while eating: "To be honest, Jiang Cheng doesn't know how many women envy you, and dream of wanting to replace you."

"You call them, I will give way."

"Come on, it's not that I said what you are thinking about? Is it possible that you are expecting his love?"

Tang Shumi learned her nausea like: "Omit—"

Xu Mingzhu glanced at her, changed her mind and asked her: "If your career conflicts with Ji Linchen, who do you choose?"

"I have no career."

"I mean if."

"I have no career."

"..."

You can never wake up a person who pretends to be sleeping, Xu Mingzhu suddenly understood this sentence deeply.

She decided to end the discussion, and the conversation changed: "It's late, I'll send you back to Mingyuan." Tang Shumi sat still, and stared to warn: "Do you have to wait for Ji Linchen to catch you?"