Chapter 5

EN MTLNovel

Home » Did President Ji Urge for Marriage Today? » Chapter 5: chapter5

Did President Ji Urge for Marriage Today? Chapter 5: chapter5

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It rained for several days in Jiangcheng, and finally it rained and the sky cleared.

Xu Mingzhu took Shumi to the mall, but she turned to the art exhibition halfway through.

"Shu Mi, you like to watch painting so much, why didn't you go to learn to paint and open a painting exhibition by yourself." After watching for an hour, Tang Shumi had no intention of leaving. Xu Mingzhu really can't stand these things. Good-looking is good-looking, but he can't see the flowers.

But in Tang Shumi's eyes, more than just flowers can be seen.

"Who said I haven't studied it, but I have studied it for ten years." Shu Mi is watching the "Mice in the Moonlight" before her eyes.

Xu Mingzhu was surprised: "Didn't you graduate from Cambridge Department of Mathematics?"

"Yes." Shumi leaned closer, feeling its color, "I started to learn painting when I was six years old."

He learned from six to sixteen, sketching for two years, gouache for three years, and oil painting for five years.

"Oh." Xu Mingzhu nodded clearly. Before Shu Mi returned to China, she had only heard her name and didn't know her past very well.

"Then what math major do you study?!" A major related to art!

Tang Shumi paused, and uttered a few words lightly and clearly: "Because it is difficult."

Xu Mingzhu:...

Xu Mingzhu: "Are you serious?"

Shumi is of course serious. She only looked at three points when she chose a major: Is it difficult? How hard is it? Can Tang Ci learn it?

So Shumi finally chose algebraic geometry that Tang Ci has a relationship with painting for 5 cents.

When Tang Ci entered the door of the Tang family, she clamored to learn what Shumi was learning. Although Shumi was bored, she thought it was her business and had nothing to do with her.

Until one school held an art exhibition and asked students to submit their works for evaluation. Tang Shumi sneered. She didn't want her precious works of emotion to be pointed by teachers and students who didn't know how to paint.

but,

Her paintings appeared inexplicably in the most eye-catching place on the exhibition wall.

The signature is still Tang porcelain.

She was so angry that she stomped her feet, and tore up the painting without enduring it.

Since this painting has never been shown to anyone, everyone thinks it is a Tang porcelain painting. In addition, Tang porcelain’s tablemate said that Tang porcelain had long revealed that he was creating a painting related to the night sky.

That is the "Night Sky".

In fact, it is not called "Night Sky", Tang Ci named it "Eternal".

Immediately after Tang Ci was touted as a young talented artist, and Shumi...Everyone talked behind her back about her narrow-mindedness and envy her sister.

Ten years of painting career ended in a full stop.

From that day on, she never touched the paintbrush again.