Chapter 15

After everyone dispersed, Shumi, who had been silent, immediately let go of Ji Linchen's hand.

"How did you come?"

The cooperation between Ji's and Wang Jianguo is absolutely profitable and harmless.

Ji Linchen would have abandoned it for her, too unlike him.

But Shumi soon figured it out. Just now, Grandpa talked to Ji Linchen alone.

"What did Grandpa tell you?" she asked.

"Nothing." Ji Linchen put away the gloomy expression just now, his facial features were slightly softer.

Tang Shumi said casually, without showing the slightest touch on her face: "Grandpa asked you to come."

Let him pick up her face, which is also the face of the Ji family.

As soon as the words were spoken, Ji Linchen stopped.

Before leaving, Mr. Ji said: Shu Mi is not as spoiled and self-willed as you think. She is easily satisfied. When I was a child, I brought her a candy and she could be happy all day. Since you choose to accept this marriage contract, you must keep your promise and treat her well.

Ji Linchen tilted his head slightly, and his eyes fell on her face: "Xu Mingzhu said you were bullied."

Tang Shumi: "..."

"I'll see if it's true." Ji Linchen said lightly.

Tang Shumi raised her head: "They can't tell me, and they can't beat me."

"Well, of course I know it." Ji Linchen said.

Tang Shumi sees thoroughly the virtues of Tang Shumi. What he loves most is jewels and diamonds, and what he hates most is being oppressed.

Defects must be reported. If you want to mess with her, you have to peel off the skin first

? ?

Know you are still here? The bridge section where the hero saves the United States does not work for me.

Tang Shu blinked his eyes cutely, "I heard that a new art gallery has been opened."

"I want it." She said plainly.

With such a slap on her face, she was 90% sure that Ji Linchen would agree.

however

Ji Linchen narrowed his eyes and lowered his eyebrows: "No."

The art museum is Jis new project, so you cant give it to her rashly.

"Change another." Ji Linchen said nonchalantly.

Tang Shumi glanced at him, and said angrily: "It's fine if you don't give it, who is rare."

She said this, but her heart was tearing, because she regretted that she had a deep obsession with the gallery.

Ji Linchen only saw her on a whim. Seeing that she didn't ask for it forcibly, he didn't say anything else.

After the ceremony, Ji Linchen left early because of the press conference.

Before leaving, Tang Shumi asked Ji Linchen if he would come at night. The evening was a cruise party held by Ji Zhiyun.

"Something is going on tonight." Ji Linchen pondered for a moment, recalling the schedule that Zhao Yan reported yesterday.

"..."

In his tone, do you think she really wants him to go? !

She wasn't an ancient concubine who couldn't live without a man.