Chapter 29

The ATM teller machine of Nuo Da stood alone in the corner of the wall, out of step with the bedroom. Tang Shumi stood in front of it, a little confused.

A few minutes ago, she tried to prevent it from entering the bedroom and asked the housekeeper to carry it into the study.

The housekeeper replied with a great apology: "Ji always said that it must be placed in the bedroom, no other places will work."

Tang Shumi's black question mark face: "Why?"

Even if Ji Linchen wants to teach her, there is no need to think about such a harming way.

The butler hesitated for a moment, and still said what the secretary had confessed: "In this way can we always remind Miss Tang."

Tang Shumi watched this ugly machine enter the bedroom and placed it in the corner opposite the bed.

This means that the first time you get up and open your eyes every day is this ATM cash machine.

Tang Shumi refrained from scolding the three words "dog man".

After the steward left, Tang Shumi called Ji Linchen fiercely.

The first one was not picked up, and the second one was picked up by Zhao Yan.

Zhao Yan said that Mr. Ji was in a meeting, and the phone was cut off just halfway through the conversation.

Listening to the beep, Zhao Yan glanced at the conference room.

Pray that the meeting will end soon.

Miss Tang seems to be angry again.

Hey, season is always so difficult.

Half an hour later, Tang Shumi received a call from Ji Linchen.

It rang for a minute before she flicked the screen to connect.

He heard his voiceless, indifferent voice over there.

"Like it?"

Tang Shumi: "?"

He thought it was a rare and precious vase in the corner, and he dared to ask her if she liked it!

Tang Shumi deliberately said coldly: "I like it if I can withdraw money."

"of course--"

Tang Shumi raised her heart.

"No."

Tang Shumi: "Then I don't like it!"

The way of revenge on her is too terrible.

Ji Linchen: "You don't need to like it, I just like it."

Tang Shumi: "..."

Is he still ironic?

"Ji Linchen, you are all boring." Tang Shumi frowned: "Put such an ugly cash machine in the bedroom to avenge me?"

Ji Linchen said lightly: "Some people need a lesson before they know what to do and not to do."

"What do you want to do?" Tang Shumi asked bluntly.

Ji Linchen's voice was slightly deep: "You'll know when I come back."

Tang Shumi: "..."

Just a broken ATM machine, scare someone.

"I don't want to talk to you, I'm hanging up." Tang Shumi pinched the phone and went down to eat.

When she was almost eating, the housekeeper handed out some documents, which were the chef whom he had asked him to find.