Chapter 16

Zhao Yan, who was waiting anxiously outside the door, couldn't help but worry, the boss is not at home, right?

Just when he was about to follow in, Ji Linchen closed the door with a "bang".

Seeing this, Miss Tang should be drinking.

This reminded Zhao Yan of the previous time, the drunk Miss Tang hung on Ji Zong like a koala, tired of her voice and wanted to hug...

Before Zhao Yan recalled the picture, the door was opened with a "bang".

I saw the boss walking out holding Miss Tang horizontally, his face turned black.

"You send those two home first, and then call a driver." Ji Linchen stopped in front of Zhao Yan, and Yu Guang pointed to the two supporting each other behind him. .

Zhao Yan looked up, the boss's suit jacket was draped over Miss Tang, and the white shirt had obvious stains.

It is hard for him to imagine how a clean boss could endure Miss Tang's drunkenness.

"Yes, I will call Xiao Liu right away." After Zhao Yan finished speaking, he asked the bodyguard to help Xu Mingzhu and Su Zhen to take a step forward.

Ji Linchen passed by his side: "Remember to say to Mr. Xu and Mr. Su."

Zhao Yan nodded.

He turned around and looked at the boss's sharpened and sharp back, then moved to Xu Mingzhu and Su Zhen who were unable to walk away, and shook his head sympathetically.

These two ladies are afraid that they will have to think about it in the mansion recently.

Ji Linchen took Tang Shumi off the cruise ship and walked towards the bench on the sidewalk on the river.

Halfway through the walk, he was forced to stop, and the person in his arms kept yelling: "Shoes have fallen, shoes have fallen." They swayed up and down on his arms.

Ji Linchen turned his head.

A silver high-heeled shoe lay alone on the ground.

"No more." He frowned slightly displeased.

Tang Shumi shook her head frantically: "No, no, I want to wear my shoes, I must wear my shoes!"

The more he yelled, the more excited he was, his head fell directly from Ji Linchen's arms, his neck turned upside down.

"..."

Ji Linchen's face had never been so dark before. He pulled Tang Shumi's head back into his arms, then turned and walked to the high heels and squatted down.

Tang Shumi sat on Ji Linchen's lap, wrapped his hands around his neck, obediently watching Ji Linchen put on her shoes.

His eyebrows are deep, deepening under the dim street lamp, the bridge of his nose is high, and his lips are thinly pressed into a straight line.

Long black eyelashes cast a faint shadow on the cold white skin.

Ghostly obsessed.

Tang Shumi gave it a kiss.

Ji Linchen made a sudden movement in his hand, but quickly re-held his restless feet and put on his shoes.

Tang Shumi looked at the lipstick mark on his face and smiled silly.

Ji Linchen ignored her silly smile and stood up, still hugging her sideways.

Perhaps because of no response, Tang Shumi obediently put her head on his shoulder and said nothing.