Chapter 28

Tang Shumi's brain was blank for two seconds and grabbed the phone. "You didn't see anything."

Ji Linchen said: "Tang Shumi, I am not blind."

"...Then you pretend to be blind." Tang Shumi clenched her cell phone tightly and said in a quiet way.

Ji Linchen: "..."

Remarks and avatars can be said to be very appropriate.

But being so blatant made him a little unhappy.

Tang Shumi raised her eyebrows, "Ji Linchen, have I said a word to you?"

Ji Linchen had a good time to watch how she flicked, "What?"

"Women don't like men who care about things!" After saying this, Tang Shumi ran into the bedroom and brought the door to the door, lest Ji Linchen trouble her.

Careful?

Ji Linchen said softly and walked into the bathroom.

Tang Shumi called Xu Mingzhu back when she entered the bedroom.

Xu Mingzhu was crying bitterly on the phone, and she ran into Xu Jiahuan sharing a candlelight dinner with a woman.

Tang Shumi frowned: "Are you sure you didn't admit your mistake?"

Xu Mingzhu choked and said, "I definitely didn't admit my mistake. I can recognize Xu Jiahuan's turning into ashes."

"Scumbag!" Tang Shumi scolded angrily: "Holding a tip of tin foil hot, it looks like a scumbag."

"I want to break up with him!" Xu Mingzhu gritted his teeth.

Tang Shumi hates iron and steel: "You haven't said to break up? Go ahead, before he can say it, or he will not want you."

Xu Mingzhu cried louder: "But I still like him so much."

"Mingzhu, you can't hang on a tree with a crooked neck, throw away this Xu Jiahuan, and the next Xu Jiahuan. A large forest is waiting for you."

"Really?" Xu Mingzhu washed his nose.

Tang Shumi emphasized the tone: "Of course it is true! Bye bye bye bye, the next one is more handsome."

Xu Mingzhu was totally ashamed: "Then I will go."

Hanging up, Tang Shumi was about to harass Ji Yun and let him teach Xu Jiahuan a lesson.

Dare to scum Xu Mingzhu, and don't look at who is covering it.

Ji Linchen opened the door at this moment, and Tang Shumi immediately changed his mind and changed his remarks first.

When Ji Linchen came to her, she raised her phone and raised her eyebrows.

[Little Fairy's ATM] changed to [The cutest Jin]

Tang Shumi thought with joy, Ji Linchen has nothing to do with cuteness, so he will be sickened!

Ji Linchen glanced indifferently, and said coldly, "Remove the word Ke."

Tang Shumi: "..."

Tang Shumi: Do you want a little face!

"No." Tang Shumi flatly refused.

Ji Linchen reached out for the phone, tapping his fingertips on the screen.

Tang Shumi glanced at him displeased.

Let him go, anyway, the phone belongs to her, and you can change it back if you change it.

The phone rang again, and it was Xu Mingzhu again.