Chapter 41

The central air conditioner in the Ji's Building has a constant temperature of 26 degrees all year round, but Zhao Yan feels that it is extremely cold today.

The atmosphere in the office is sluggish.

Ji Linchen frowned and held down the file. After a few seconds of silence, he said, "Did she say anything else?"

Zhao Yan shook his head, "Miss Tang said nothing."

At that time, Miss Tang flipped through the marriage agreement and smiled. He thought Miss Tang was very satisfied.

Unexpectedly, Miss Tang handed him the document back, turned around and walked to the table, took out a few pieces of paper, and handed it to him.

"You came really in time, just for Ji Linchen, I don't bother to find him." Tang Shumi smiled.

Zhao Yan took the paper and scanned it down. When he saw the "Dissolution Agreement" on the cover page, a cloud of white light exploded in his mind.

The boss asked him to give Miss Tang the "Marriage Agreement", and Miss Tang returned the "Dissolution Agreement" to the boss.

... Zhao Yan felt that he was too difficult, really too difficult.

Ji Linchen couldn't believe it: "I didn't say a word?"

Zhao Yanyan nodded hard: "Yeah."

Ji Linchen tapped the desk lightly and frowned, "Is the property distribution unsatisfactory?"

"...It should be...not... right?" Zhao Yan said tremblingly.

Miss Tang didn't look carefully at all, and the "Dissolution Agreement" was prepared in advance.

"I see, you send me her schedule tonight." Ji Linchen sat up straight and called Chen Wang.

Fifteen minutes after Zhao Yan left, Chen Wang rushed into the door of the president's office and ran straight to the sofa, out of breath.

After he breathed out, he raised his hand to look at his watch: "It's exactly fifteen minutes, you can't fool around."

Ji Linchen nodded indifferently.

"That's right, you have to buy at least 50% of the shares."

Ji Linchen nodded again, "In my name."

Chen Wang patted his pants and stood up, "Let's talk, why are you looking for me in such a hurry?"

He was still in a supercar party 15 minutes ago. Ji Linchen called and asked him to go to the group immediately.

He held wine in one hand and Mei in the other. The phone was held on his shoulder to pick up.

Of course he declined. Ji Linchen said that if he could come within 15 minutes, he agreed to buy a stake in his company.

Chen Wangwan got used to it, and suddenly the prodigal son turned around to start a company, but his family did not trust him.

The start-up funds on hand are limited. He intends to invest in Ji Linchen. Ji Linchen is an out-and-out businessman. He does not care about the friendship of classmates at all, so he is allowed to follow Ji's cooperation procedures.

How does he go? His small broken company is simply not qualified to cooperate with Ji's.

Ji Linchen handed him the document, but Chen Wang didn't read it, and started to tease him: "I guess it's for his sister-in-law."

Ji Linchen faintly said "um".

"Did sister-in-law take the initiative to find you?" Chen Wang asked with a smile.