Chapter 56 Wedding (1)

Every girl has fantasized about being a princess when she was a child.

Put on a beautiful wedding dress and marry the handsome and handsome Prince.

The day has finally come.

When the person in the mirror was wearing a crown and a wedding dress, Tang Shumi suddenly realized that her fantasy had come true.

From now on, all the joys, sorrows and sorrows are shared, and she is no longer alone.

"Shumi, why are you in a daze?"

Xu Mingzhu's voice brought her thoughts back to reality.

Tang Shumi turned her head and asked her, "Do you think I am the most beautiful woman in the world today?"

Xu Mingzhu pursed her lips, and then raised the small mirror she used to touch up her makeup to face her: "Magic mirror, magic mirror, hurry up. Tell her if Tang Shumi is the most beautiful woman in the world."

Tang Shumi laughed lightly at her amusement.

Xu Mingzhu pulled the mirror back to her ear and frowned, "She said no."

Tang Shumi raised her eyebrows and waited for the next sentence.

Xu Mingzhu went to "listen" to the mirror again, and frowned even more after listening: "She actually said...Xu Mingzhu is the most beautiful woman in this world!"

"..." Su Zhen on the side glanced at Xu Mingzhu, She came over and bent over to Tang Shumi's face, looked at her in the mirror, and said without a doubt, "Trust me, you are the most beautiful woman in the world today."

Xu Mingzhu stood up and walked to Tang Shumi's side, Pressing her bare shoulders, "I was just joking, the wedding dress is all on, who are you?"

Tang Shumi smiled awkwardly: "Whether I wear a wedding dress or not, I am the most beautiful woman in the world."

Xu Mingzhu let out a sigh.

Tang Shumi raised her chin slightly: "It's useless for you to talk, that's what someone said."

"Who said that?" Xu Mingzhu blinked: "Could it be that your boss Ji said it?"

She arrogantly said "Hmm" sounded.

"A man's mouth is a deceiving ghost!" Xu Mingzhu took the powder puff from Tang Shumi's hand and put it on the table,

"What's a man's mouth deceiving ghost', Xu Mingzhu, can you speak? Not today. Just shut your mouth." Su Zhen tilted her head to face Xu Mingzhu, and said in disgust, "You girlfriend, I'm afraid it's plastic."

Isn't she a good fart on rainbows on weekdays?

What's going on today?

The mouth is not only not sweet, but also so poisonous.

Listening to the two people beside them fighting each other, Tang Shumi just smiled.

I remembered the scene where Ji Linchen praised her beauty.

It was the night a week ago. Ji Linchen came home and used to work in the study.

Since the marriage proposal, he gets off work at 6 o'clock every day, gets home at 6:30 , and takes the unfinished documents home to continue working on it.

After dinner every night, Tang Shumi would carry a plate of fruit into the study, euphemistically calling it a dessert after dinner, but in fact she wanted to stay with him.

Ji Linchen will not eat anything except three meals a day.

She was reading art magazines on the lazy sofa behind Ji Linchen as usual.

After watching it for a while, he felt bored, put down the tablet and put his toes on his toes and walked behind Ji Linchen, gently reaching out to cover his eyes and tease him .

He was only halfway through his hand when he was discovered.

Ji Linchen turned his head and asked her, "Are you bored again?"

Tang Shumi nods.

Ji Linchen put his arms around her and sat on her lap, "I'll go out for a walk later, and I still have a few documents to read."

"Okay." Tang Shumi was hugged by him, reaching out and playing with his tie.

She just likes to see the faint Ji Linchen frowning by her.

Sure enough, the tie hasn't been loosened yet.

Her hand was held, and Ji Linchen said calmly, "Don't make trouble."

He tried his best to keep himself in control.

Tang Shumi let go of the hand that grabbed the tie, and Ji Linchen also moved his hand away and continued to flip through the documents.

Just a tick and it's over, don't go too far, the lesson from the last time is still deeply imprinted in her mind.

"Who is this?" Tang Shumi pointed to the photo on the title page.

Ji Linchen explained: " Endorsing a female star."

"Why don't you ask me to endorse." She stuck out her tongue.

Anyway, m-tree fans have broken 2 million, and relying on her looks and Ji Linchen's marriage proposal, Tang Shumi thinks she is still a little famous.

Ji Linchen said lightly; "You are not as famous as her."

"..."

Tang Shumi glanced at the endorsement photo again.

Very familiar.

Recently, the Bund's advertising space is full of her, and it seems that she has won the Oscar for Best Actress a few days ago.

Known as a rising star in the Chinese film industry .

Tang Shumi pursed her lips, she was indeed more famous than her.

"Then who is the prettiest between me and her?" Tang Shumi turned her head and hung her arms around his neck.

Ji Linchen replied without hesitation: "There is no comparability."

"What comparability?" Tang Shumi frowned.

"Not at the same level, naturally there is no comparison." After he finished speaking, he added: "My wife is the most beautiful in the world."

Hearing Tang Shumi's heart fluttered, she immediately slapped his face.

"Shumi Shumi, do

you hear the sound?! The welcoming motorcade is here!" Su Zhen screamed and ran to the floor-to-ceiling window to see.

The sound of air waves came from far and near, as if it stretched for dozens of miles.

"My God, how many cars are there?" Su Zhen covered her mouth.

Xu Mingzhu walked over and leaned against the window: "Not much, not much, 180 cars, just the whole supercar club."

"..." Su Zhen widened her eyes: "Isn't that much?"

"Boss Ji himself There are almost fifty cars under his name." Xu Mingzhu smashed her tongue.

Su Zhen is now a working woman and is busy with the company, so naturally she doesn't know as much as Xu Mingzhu, who surrounds Tang Shumi every day.

"Book honey! What should I do? I really want to get married!" Su Zhenhui shouted.

Tang Shumi stood up, picked up her skirt and smiled: "I

have no boyfriend.

" "It is said that the best man groups are all fine, I can just pick one."

"All right, you can choose." Xu Mingzhu came over, sat on the bed with Tang Shumi, and spread out the skirt with Su Zhen. .

The roar of the team was getting louder and louder, Tang Shumi took a deep breath and tried to calm down the nervousness.

"Come on, come!" Su Zhen shouted in front of the floor-to-ceiling window: "I saw the car! Oh my god, the first car is your husband's car! The license plate is so arrogant, two 520."

Tang Shumi was even more nervous , the heart mentioned the throat, cheeks involuntarily blushed.

The most important moment in a woman's life is coming.

She wants time to go slow, and she can't wait for it to go faster.

In many years , she will always think of today.

A day destined to be unforgettable.

Tang Shumi raised the corners of her lips and slowly revealed a sincere smile.

The dream of a young princess was realized at the moment when she put on the wedding dress.

She waited silently, waiting for her prince to come to marry her in a carriage -

"Are the shoes hidden?"

"Are things ready?"

"Already ready!"

"Are you sure?"

"Are you sure!"

"Su Zhen, take another look, don't show it at all!" Xu Mingzhu suddenly turned around in a hurry: "By the way! The bridesmaids should come in, I 'll call them! And Photographer."

Except for the two bridesmaids Xu Mingzhu and Su Zhen, the rest of the bridesmaid group was equivalent to making up the number.

After all, Tang Shumi doesn't have any good friends, many of whom are just nodding acquaintances.

She didn't like strangers coming into her bedroom, so she discussed with the bridesmaids group and waited until the time to pick up the relatives.

"Wait—" Xu Mingzhu turned her head: "Don't move, if you move the skirt, it will be messed up."

Tang Shumi secretly obediently.

"Hmph." Xu Mingzhu squinted and smirked: "It's time for revenge

Boss Ji sent messages several times, which in himself being locked up.

Tang Shumi pursed her lips, and Xu Mingzhu caught her action and narrowed her eyes to warn her: "Shumi, you are not allowed to speak later, not a word!"

"Okay." Tang Shumi smiled helplessly. .

On the other side, the large troop has stopped downstairs one by one

. , the periphery of Mingyuan is large enough that all the vehicles just circle in a circle, and the first one is connected.

The extended out-of-print Ferrari is parked in front of the door.

The license plate is two arrogant 520s.

Ji Linchen got out of the car and stepped on the ground with a pair of leather shoes, shining brightly.

Looking further up, the two legs are wrapped in suit pants, straight and slender, the white shirt is bottomed, and the high-definition dark black suit is meticulously buttoned, and the temperament is noble and cold.

However, today's Ji Linchen is softer than ever from head to toe.

Perhaps it was because of other pure white fireworks on his chest, the wax on his hair, and the slight smile on the corner of his mouth.

After Ji Linchen's first car parked, the best man group followed closely behind him to open the door and get off. Chen Wang was dressed in a light gray suit and his hair was neatly combed. He looked at the closed door and sighed.

I had known that Tang Shumi's two best friends were not easy.

If you take this opportunity, you won't let it go easily.

"But it doesn't matter." Chen Wang patted his chest: "With me, the master of marriage, you can just throw money."

Ji Linchen glanced at him and walked forward with a bouquet in hand.

The best man group swarmed up and followed closely behind.

The first two gates were easily cleared, even if Xu Mingzhu told her to do what she said.

But everyone dared not. As soon as Ji Linchen's indifferent voice spoke, everyone automatically made up for his frowning and cold face.

After asking a few questions symbolically, the door opened.

Knowing that two doors were broken within ten minutes, Xu Mingzhu was furious: "Just let the red envelopes go? It's too easy!"

Su Zhen, who went to spy on the information, happened to walk into the bedroom from the living room, backhanded the door and locked it: "Really The cow, guess what is in the red envelope?"

"Money." Xu Mingzhu.

Su Zhen dumped her with a "nonsense" expression: "Guess how much you

can pack?" "How much can you pack in one red envelope?" Xu Mingzhu said: "Five thousand tops of the sky." It may not be enough .

"One hundred thousand!" Su Zhen clicked her tongue: "The gatekeeper is directly one hundred thousand, and if you don't open the door, there will be no."

"Can the red envelope hold it?" Xu Mingzhu was skeptical and

Su Zhen slowly spit out two words: "Check. "

Xu Mingzhu: "..." The

bridesmaids exclaimed in a low voice, envy and anticipation.

It's not for the 100,000 yuan. The bridesmaids here are the second generation of famous ladies named by Jiang Cheng, and they just want to experience the inhumanity of the richest.

Tang Shumi sat quietly on the bed, watching them talk and discuss.

"Isn 't Ji always here?" I don't know who said it, everyone stood up and blocked the door of the bedroom.

Xu Mingzhu and Su Zhen guarded the door alone.

Tang Shumi sat on the bed, watched their backs blocking the door , and took a deep breath.

She is so nervous.

I was so nervous that my mind went blank, I was so nervous that I couldn't breathe.

Xu Mingzhu raised her middle finger and booed, and everyone held their breaths and waited.

After a while, there was a knock on the door.

A gentle voice came from outside the door, as if it was slack and soft in the sun.

" Shumi, open the door, your husband will pick you up to get married."