Chapter 57 Wedding (2)

There was no sound inside the door, it was as quiet as if no one was there.

Ji Linchen knocked on the door again and called, "Book honey."

Still no response.

In the bedroom, Tang Shumi, who was sitting on the bed, pursed her lips, and was stared at by Xu Mingzhu who turned her head back.

"If you don't speak again, I will kick the door!" Chen Wang stepped forward and shouted inside.

Ji Linchen took his arm and shook his head slightly.

Chen Wang mouthed: "To scare them." He turned his head and shouted to the other best man: "Find an axe, or a chainsaw!"

"Ah?"

There were several whispers in the door. .

Xu Mingzhu glared at the few bridesmaids who couldn't be frightened.

But Tang Shumi couldn't help laughing from behind.

Chen Wang is also a talented person. Where can I use an ax and a chainsaw to pick up my relatives.

"Cough cough..." Now that someone made a sound, Xu Mingzhu cleared her throat: "Ji Linchen——"

Ji Linchen stood outside the door and responded to her: "Well, you say." The

hidden meaning is - whatever you ask Mention, after this village there is no such shop.

"Want to come in?" Xu Mingzhu raised her eyebrows and smiled.

Chen Wang said: "You're not talking nonsense."

Ji Linchen glanced at Chen Wang, and Chen Wang quickly closed his mouth.

"Open the door, it's getting late." Ji Linchen glanced at his watch and frowned.

Xu Mingzhu laughed twice: "Don't worry, I will open the door , but—"

"But what?"

Xu Mingzhu raised her eyebrows: "I have to ask you a few questions first."

"Okay, you ask . ."

Xu Mingzhu said: "There are three questions in total, all three must be passed, and the answering time for each question is no more than 3 seconds."

After she finished speaking, she gestured to Su Zhen, who was lying on the door, to ask questions.

Su Zhen coughed and started to broadcast: "The wedding exam starts now, please prepare Mr. Ji Linchen."

"Ding——"

"The first question, what is the number of strokes in your wife's name?" The

bridesmaids counted in unison . Just after counting "one" and before "two", Ji Linchen's clean answer sounded outside the door.

"Twenty-eight paintings." The

best man group screamed.

"Fuck, Mr. Ji is strong!"

"It's awesome."

"Who the hell has nothing to do to count the strokes of people's names, this question is cheap enough."

"It' s cheap enough, but it can't stop President Ji's one Answer in seconds!"

...

Su Zhen Mingzhu in disbelief, Xu Mingzhu mouthed: "Continue."

Su Zhen nods and faced the door: "glance at The second question, please read out your wife's phone number, in reverse order." In less

than two seconds, Ji Linchen read out the phone number in reverse order, without a moment's pause, smooth nature.

"How is that possible?!" Su Zhen whispered and asked her to read out her phone number in reverse order.

The best man group sighed again.

Chen Wang shouted inwardly: "Don't look at the IQ of our Achen, ladies and sisters, don't be fooled, only the last question is left."

"Damn your Achen, the master is inside, return yours? "Su Zhen couldn't help but go back.

Chen Wang said in a condescending tone: "Yes, yes, Achen from your book honey." A

few words back and forth made everyone laugh, and the wedding atmosphere became more and more joyful.

Everyone's attention was on the groom outside the door, and no one noticed the sly smile on the bed of the bride.

Back in time to last night.

After the meal, she pulled Ji Linchen aside and said, "I overheard Xu Mingzhu and Su Zhen saying that they will give you a world-class problem."

Ji Linchen lifted his eyes to look at her, and said "um" lightly.

The reaction was too bland, Tang Shumi said displeased: "Aren't you afraid that you won't be able to answer?"

Ji Linchen smiled: "Not afraid."

"Why?" Tang Shumi frowned, is she confident?

Ji Linchen smiled: "Not afraid." "Why?" Tang Shumi frowned, is she confident? Linchen touched her head and said lightly, "Didn't you overhear?"

"..."

"Don't think about it, I won't tell you the problem!" Tang Shumi said this in a fit of anger and turned around and went into the bedroom. After waiting for a long time, Ji Linchen didn't come to ask her.

In the end, he couldn't hold back, he took the initiative to go to the study, made a random excuse for going home five minutes late tonight, and asked him to copy his name and phone number a hundred times.

But it was only a fine copy, she did not mention the number of strokes of any name or the reverse order of phone numbers.

But the third question, she really hadn't overheard. "The last question—" Su Zhen raised her eyes Confidently . Ji

Linchen couldn't answer the last question within three seconds. Whether inside or outside the room, everyone held their breaths, waiting for the last question to be asked. The last question is a mathematical calculation question. It only took Su Zhen a minute to read the formula. The problem involved addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of more than five digits, and even the calculation of the cube. Everyone: '..." But the voice just fell. Another voice sounded - "Book honey. "He lightly pursed his thin lips, and then said, "I love you all my life." Su Zhen was stunned. Similarly , Xu Mingzhu's eyes widened. The result of the calculation is - 5201314 Isn't this problem difficult?

Nope!

Su Zhen Tried at The Calculator, and IT Took Five seconds The AT at The Fastest, an under at The premise that SHE WAS quite Familiar is with the this Formula.

The After A Moment of Silence, Screams Burst OUT from at The Door. "

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

"

_ "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" " Boss Ji is awesome!" "Hahahaha, my best man career is finally ashamed before today's snow!" ... Ji Linchen raised his eyes with a faint smile. Even if the IQ is above 200, and there is no special mental arithmetic training, the result cannot be calculated in the blink of an eye. As for why. It is probably estimated that there are seven digits in the calculation, and the last digit is 4 and the first digit is 5. Combined with the particularity of today, the answer can be found without careful thought. "Open the door quickly, ladies and gentlemen." Chen Wang knocked on the door with a lazy tone: "If the three questions are over, if I don't open the door again, I will really kick the door." Su Zhen asked in a low voice, "What should I do? What to do?" They only prepared these three questions, and the time was just right.

As a result, Ji Linchen broke the first two gates in ten minutes, and broke their last defensive line in ten minutes.

Too vulnerable.

"I just said that the door will open after all three questions are passed?" Xu Mingzhu looked back at the bridesmaids.

The bridesmaids understood in seconds, and said invariably: "No! Yes!"

Except -

Tang Shumi nod: "Yes."

"..." Xu Mingzhu made a zipper action: "You don't have it now. Qualification to speak."

Tang Shumi pursed her lips and continued to be as quiet as a chicken.

Xu Mingzhu tilted her head and coughed: "It was just the first level."

Su Zhen repeated: "The first level."

"There is a second level."

Su Zhen continued to act as a repeater: "The second level!"

Xu Mingzhu Raising her chin, she didn't believe it until Ji Linchen went mad : "After the second level, there's a third level."

"After that, there's a third—" Su Zhen read halfway through and turned her head: "The third level? ??"

"Open the door after all three passes." Xu Mingzhu said towards the door.

Ji Linchen frowned, and Chen Wang, the best man, stood up and said, "Are the fairies and sisters a group of mangy dogs? Obviously there is only one pass, so we have to go through all three stages. When our best man group is easy to bully?

" !".

"What mangy dog, we do things by the rules!"

"Bullshit rules, open the door quickly, if you don't open the door again," Chen Wang turned around, "Can't you come on, brothers?"

"Go!"

"Sisters, are we afraid?" Xu Mingzhu shouted loudly, not to be outdone.

"No! I'm afraid!"

After the shouting.

The best men in suits outside the door pushed the door hard , and the bridesmaids inside the door with their skirts in their hands pushed against the door regardless of their image.

The two forces continued to compete, regardless of who won or lost.

And the male and female protagonists seem to have nothing to do with themselves and stay out of it.

Tang Shumi sat on the bed, looked at the famous ladies in the usual days, gritted her teeth and pressed against the door hideously, and smiled sincerely .

Ji Linchen stood aside, giving way to Chen Wang who took the lead in the charge. He did not know when his frowning brows were stretched out, replaced by a small smile on the corner of his mouth.

The bridesmaids and the groomsmen fought without admitting defeat.

Ji Linchen's eyes fell on the door, his eyes were deep, as if to find someone through this wooden door.

And Tang Shumi also shuttled through the gap in the head to find a spot where she could see the door.

In a moment, their eyes have met and intersected.

Across the door, the two obviously did not know. But invariably raised the corners of his lips and deepened his smile -

the struggle between the bridesmaids and the best man was finally resolved after a few words from Ji Linchen.

Ji Linchen said lightly to the door: "It's better to use Miss Xu's personal happiness in exchange for the second pass ."

Others heard it in a fog, but Xu Mingzhu himself understood the meaning of Ji Linchen, the old fox, in seconds.

Her personal happiness—harm, isn't it Xu Jiahuan!

Xu Mingzhu died immediately.

Su Zhen said with contempt, "You are useless!"

"You can do it!" The Xu family almost agreed with her and Xu Jiahuan, but it was still a little bit more meaningless. Ji Linchen has many ways to do it. I didn't know what I said to my brother last time, but my brother actually asked her to take her boyfriend home for dinner.

"Of course I can!" Su Zhen mouthed, she didn't have a boyfriend , and Ji Linchen couldn't threaten her.

As a result, before she could open her mouth, the man outside the door said again, "I remember that Miss Su's company is talking about an overseas investment project recently. Why don't you —"

"Okay!" Before Ji Linchen finished speaking, Su Zhen immediately stopped talking. He touched the door handle with his legs.

Xu Mingzhu rolled her eyes: "You're not as promising as I am!" At least she was still struggling.

Hearing the sound of the doorknob turning downward, Chen Wang took a step back, and the others spread out to both sides.

Make way for Ji Linchen.

The moment he opened the door, Ji Linchen paused for a moment, and then tried again.

The sight gradually widens.

Tang Shumi was sitting on the bed in a pure white wedding dress, and her skirt spread out to cover the entire princess bed.

She put away all her teeth and claws, sat quietly on the bed and waited, she was unbelievably well-behaved.

At first glance, he met her eyes.

Tang Shumi smiled slowly, and the two smiled at each other.

Ji Linchen stepped forward .

The moment he collapsed into the bedroom door, the fireworks banged.

The ribbons were colorful and scattered down one after another.

A wonderful and dreamy oil painting.

"Wear your shoes! Wear your shoes! Put your shoes on!" The two teams were united and shouted in unison.

Su Zhen took out the hidden crystal slippers.

Anyway, they can't play Ji Da Boss, so it's better to take advantage of the opportunity to gain favor.

Ji Linchen took the crystal slipper, walked slowly to Tang Shumi, and knelt down on one knee.

Holding her bare ankles, wearing shoes with the other hand, meticulous and focused.

The appearance of Wan Ruo treasure made all the bridesmaids present sour.

After the two crystal slippers were put on, Ji Linchen didn't release her ankles immediately, but leaned down and

kissed Tang Shumi's fair -skinned instep under everyone's astonished eyes.

Screams suddenly sounded in the bedroom.

One after another, for a long time incessantly.

Tang Shumi's cheeks were flushed with shame, and her eyelashes trembled a few times.

Haven't recovered yet.

He was picked up by Princess Ji Linchen's waist, "Are you ready? My Princess."

Tang Shumi put her arms around his neck, Nod, shyly, and said in a low voice, "Ready."

Finished answering.

In the roar of everyone, Ji Linchen took her and strode out of the bedroom.