Chapter 38

Ji Linchen hasn't done it himself for a long time.

He is the president of Ji's Group, which represents the image of Ji's. In addition, the bodyguard is always on duty at close quarters, so he doesn't need to do anything.

Tang Jianguo was grabbed by his collar with one hand and fell to the ground.

The whole action was done in one go, clean and neat.

Compared with the ruthless Ji Linchen, Tang Jianguo is as weak as a little ant.

He also wanted to fight hard, get up from the ground, and Ji Linchen kicked over.

Tang Jianguo fell to the ground again.

Ji Linchen stood in front of him with a gloomy expression and sullen eyes.

Raising his hand, he slowly buttoned the broken cuff.

There was a sneer at the corner of his mouth, and his hand was tapped under his shirt.

It seemed to touch something dirty.

"It's President Ji."

"Season manager? Which season manager?"

"Of course it is Ji Linchen of the Ji Group!"

The questioning man took a breath and fell silent.

The former prince Jiangcheng is now the master of Jiangcheng.

After Father Ji went abroad to provide for the elderly, all matters were handed over to Ji Linchen, and he only asked for a word.

"Is that Tang Shumi?"

"It's her, I saw her just now."

"what happened?"

"It seems to be frivolous by the man on the ground."

"... Ah, that man is disgusting."

...

Others are still talking, the sound is very small, drowned in the drum beats of the DJ song.

When Ji Linchen looked over, she curled up the corners of her lips, slowly lifted up the torn shoulder strap, and let out a contemptuous cry.

Then he carried the bag and walked forward.

Passing by Ji Linchen, he didn't stay a little bit, and he didn't even look at alms.

Just out of the bulense door, his arm was pulled.

Move the hand down from the arm and hold her slender wrist.

Tang Shumi turned her head and said coldly: "Let go."

The wrist was tightened tighter.

"Ji Linchen, let go."

Ji Linchen examined her beautiful eyes.

She lowered her eyes, her gaze fell on her wrist, her eyes could not be seen.

Oh, he would not be stingy with a look.

"Shu Mi, come home with me."

His voice was so low that it seemed that nothing happened between them.

"Am I your dog?" Tang Shumi said coldly.

Ji Linchen frowned: "Book honey."

"Do you call "Book Honey" and I'm going to wag my tail and follow you?"

Ji Linchen has a cool tone: "I don't have a dog."

"Ah."

Ji Linchen said: "There was an emergency on Sunday, and I failed to come back before 8 o'clock. I failed you. I'm sorry."