Chapter 66 Instant Noodles

Early in the morning, Ji Yanzhou came to the bedroom door and knocked on the door.

After knocking twice, the door creaked open.

Ji Linchen looked at the neatly dressed Zhouzhou standing at the door: "What's the matter?"

"Mom said to take me to the amusement park today." Zhouzhou drilled in excitedly, and was caught by Ji Linchen's collar.

Zhouzhou is puzzled: "Dad, I want to go in and wake up my mother."

"No."

"Why?"

Ji Linchen took him to the living room: "Mom is not feeling well, and I will go to the amusement park next week."

"Then leave my mother .Rest at home." Ji Yanzhou raised his face, even more happy: "Dad, take me alone."

He whispered, "Anyway, mom is a troublemaker."

"Zhouzhou." Ji Linchen warned coldly: "You can't say that mom is a troublemaker."

"Got it." Ji Yanzhou stuck his tongue out. Ji

Linchen rubbed his head to appease him: "I have something to do with the company. Dad is going. You can take good care of your mother

at home."

After leaving, Zhouzhou went back to the bedroom to build a new Lego.

Wang Ma, who was cooking, came up to find Zhouzhou, and said anxiously: "Zhouzhou, grandma's husband is sick and has been admitted to the hospital. Now she has to rush to the hospital. When the lady wakes up, remember to tell her."

The housekeeper's daughter was getting married and asked for leave, and Mr. Ji had just left. Wang Ma didn't feel relieved to ask anyone, so she came up to find Ji Yanzhou.

Zhouzhou put down the toy in his hand : "Grandma Wang, don't worry, I will remember to tell my mother."

"Zhouzhou is good, you must remember." Wang Ma urged again.

Zhouzhou heavily: "I remember." - Three poles in the sun

, Tang Shumi finally woke up.

His whole body was full of sourness, and when he thought of what Ji Linchen did last night, he was angry and ashamed.

After a few years of marriage, Ji Linchen became more and more reckless.

It is said that with the passage of time , the love between the two will gradually evolve into family affection.

But Tang Shumi found that the two of them seemed to love each other more and more.

This can be seen from the bed...

After getting married, she accepted her temper and didn't act like she used to.

Ji Linchen was quite critical of this.

At some point, Tang Shumi even felt that Ji Linchen really wanted to see her do her best, and made some unreasonable demands, and he came to satisfy them.

It will make him happy.

Although Ji Linchen didn't say it, she knew that Ji Linchen just wanted to spoil her.

Tang Shumi tucked her hair behind her ears, lifted the quilt, and went into the bathroom to wash.

Facing the mirror, the slender collarbone is covered with purple-red strawberry prints, which stretch down and hide into the neckline.